If you’re dreaming of a romantic garden wedding near Sydney, Burnham Grove Estate is the perfect venue for you. This grand historic estate has everything you need for an unforgettable wedding, all in one place. Host your ceremony in one of four idyllic locations on the property, then head to the elegant garden marquee for a fabulous reception surrounded by manicured lawns and towering palm trees.
Depending on your wedding style, you’ll have the choice of two wedding packages at Burnham Grove Estate. The Venue and Accommodation Wedding Package includes exclusive hire of the venue and accommodation in the heritage homestead as a blank canvas to truly make your own. The All-Inclusive Wedding Package has everything you could possibly need for a seamless and stress-free experience, including pre-reception canapés and a delicious two-course alternate serve or sharing platter menu.
“Couldn't recommend this venue highly enough! The team were incredible to work with from our first meeting to our wedding day. They have taken every little detail into consideration and made the entire process extremely streamlined and stress-free. We went with their inclusive package, which included catering, styling and even a DJ. We have received endless compliments from our guests on how perfect our venue was. Not only are they easy to work with, but the venue itself is also stunning, with gardens and views for every occasion. We wish we could get married again so we could come back.” - Ashley A.
Top 3 things you’ll love about your Burnham Grove Estate wedding:
- The outdoor ceremony locations. Choose from four beautiful ceremony locations for your nuptials at Burnham Grove Estate, including an intimate secret garden walled by towering viburnum hedges. There’s also a rustic 1860s heritage barn, an oval-shaped palm garden, and a dual-tier garden overlooking the acreage.
- The elegant garden marquee. Receptions at Burnham Grove Estate take place in the garden marquee, a permanent structure with space to accommodate up to 150 seated guests. The marquee features sparkling chandeliers, ambient festoon lighting, air conditioning, and clear walls that can be rolled up to create an open and airy feel.
- The photo opportunities. The options are endless when it comes to choosing a backdrop for your wedding photography at Burnham Grove Estate. This sprawling 45-acre property is home to an array of gorgeous photo locations, including picturesque peppercorn trees, a heritage barn, rolling countryside, and a beautiful orchard.
What Burnham Grove Estate weddings are like:
- Historic country wedding venue set on a 45-acre estate
- Picturesque gardens for romantic outdoor ceremonies
- Purpose-built air-conditioned garden marquee
- Heritage homestead accommodation with three bedrooms
- Dedicated onsite events team
- Carefully curated all-inclusive or venue hire wedding packages
- Customisable menus from two catering partners
- Less than an hour away from Sydney
What does a wedding at Burnham Grove Estate cost?
Burnham Grove Estate’s All-Inclusive Wedding Package starts at $180 per person.
Is there any nearby accommodation for wedding guests?
Onsite accommodation is available in the traditional three-bedroom homestead at Burnham Grove Estate. Other hotels nearby include:
- Rydges Campbelltown, rooms starting from $160 per night
- Camden Valley Inn, rooms starting from $150 per night
- The Oaks Hotel, rooms starting from $110 per night
Does Burnham Grove Estate allow external caterers and BYO beverages?
Yes and yes! You can hire the venue only and have an external caterer of your choice plus BYO beverages, subject to approval from the venue. Please note that any external caterers must be fully insured and licensed, and there will be an additional kitchen fee of $1000. If you plan to do BYO, you will need to have the alcohol served by RSA certified staff only, which could be your caterers or hired staff.
“Burnham Grove Estate is absolutely the best place to hold your wedding. There are a variety of areas you can choose for your ceremony/photoshoots, each equally as beautiful as the other. I love that Burnham Grove Estate offers a ceremony location, accommodation and reception all in one place! This was very convenient for us and our guests. The place is amazing, and I couldn't fault it.” - Andrea R.