Whether you are after a classical wedding ceremony, an outdoor drinks reception, or a larger than life celebration that incorporates both, The Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel at Circular Quay is well prepared to host all kinds of occasions. The signature service, award-winning chefs, and prime inner-city location make a winning combination every time.
The Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel wedding team have vast experience in preparing for a busy schedule of nuptial celebrations, and so you can relax in the knowledge that your special day will be uncomplicated and stress-free. With the help of the recommended wedding suppliers and Michelin-trained caterers at the hotel, you’ll be able to soak up every precious moment on the day without any second thought about the logistics.
All of the primary wedding spaces are naturally lit, which creates the optimum environment for clear and vibrant photography. The neutral shades of the walls and furniture also allow you to get creative, as any colour scheme is guaranteed to match. There is even the option to marry outside on the open-air terrace, surrounded by the fresh harbourside air and lush greenery of Macquarie Place Park.
Top 3 things you’ll love about your Sydney Harbour Marriott wedding:
- The Location. Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel is close to public transport options, including the well-connected Circular Quay Station under 5-minutes away. Iconic photograph opportunities are also within walking distance of the wedding venue.
- The Flexibility. The Sydney Harbour Marriott hotel staff will go out of their way to tailor your wedding experience. The award-winning caterers can adjust the menu, and serve at a time that suits you. The team can also create an adaptable wedding website for you.
- Accommodation. This luxurious 5-star hotel in Circular Quay boasts 595 bedrooms, so there is plenty of room to host all of your guests for the night. They boast striking views over the waterfront, and everyone will receive special wedding rates.
Choose from 3 Sydney Harbour Marriott ceremony and reception spots:
- The Thomas Keneally Room is the largest room for Sydney Harbour Marriott weddings. It’s admired for its heritage stained glass windows that cast a romantic glow and reveal superb views over Macquarie Place Park. (250 ceremony 220 dinner 250 standing)
- The Henry Lawson Room has cream walls and neutral carpets that allow your wedding theme to shine. State of the art technology is subtly incorporated, and the large sash windows offer pleasant parkland views. (200 ceremony 160 dinner 200 standing)
- The Terrace is a sun-drenched spot next to the park that’s perfect for alfresco ceremonies and receptions. Surrounded by the high-rise harbourside architecture at Circular Quay, it forms a striking backdrop to say I do. (100 ceremony 100 standing)
What the Sydney Harbour Marriott wedding spaces are like:
- Pillarless open-plan interiors with neutral wall tones and carpets
- Large windows with lots of natural light and outlooks over Macquarie Place Park
- Unobstructed views of the Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Advanced event technology and high-speed wifi included in every function space
- Outdoor terrace that can be used for wedding ceremonies and receptions
- Capacity for up to 220 seated guests and 250 standing
- Full wheelchair access to all floors
Here’s what else you need to know about Sydney Harbour Marriott hotel weddings:
- Exclusive use of your chosen function rooms on the day of your wedding
- 595 spacious hotel rooms including 52 suites that can be booked at special rates
- Experienced Wedding Coordinator included in your wedding package
- Limited valet parking available and alternative car parks nearby
- Excellent catering team who can tailor the menu to your preferences
- Onsite gym and spa with an indoor gym and fitness classes
- Option to create a complimentary custom wedding webpage for your guests
- Accessible location, with Circular Quay station just a 4-minute walk away
What is the accommodation at Sydney Harbour Marriott hotel like?
Sydney Harbour Marriott hotel offers 595 5-star bedrooms at discounted prices for weddings. Every room features high-speed internet, flat-screen TVs, mini-refrigerators, indulgent bedding, 24-hour room service, and incredible views of the Sydney Harbour landmarks. Your wedding guests will also have access to the fitness centre and heated pool to unwind and recharge after an action-packed day of wedding celebrations in Circular Quay.
What are some of the nearby attractions to Sydney Harbour Marriott at Circular Quay?
- Circular Quay
- Pitt Street Mall
- The Rocks Market
- Museum of Contemporary Art
- Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Sydney Harbour Cruises
- Sydney Observatory
- Sydney Opera House
- Royal Botanic Gardens
Is Sydney Harbour Marriott at Circular Quay a nice place for a wedding?
Yes. Sydney Harbour Marriott is a great choice for couples who are looking for a 5-star wedding venue in a central location, with plenty of options to host a ceremony and dinner dance all in one sophisticated place. The highly-trained chefs and wedding coordinator will support you through every stage of the planning process so that your big day will run without a hitch.
Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel
is a Marriott Bonvoy property where you can earn loyalty points during your wedding and throughout your stay. Here are just a few highlights of a Marriott Bonvoy wedding:
- Personalised wedding & honeymoon planning
- Earn loyalty points throughout your wedding, bridal shower, or high tea
- Redeem points during your hens or bucks party
- Use points for your dream destination honeymoon
- Special offers for anniversary dinners after your wedding
- Access VIP experiences through Marriott Bonvoy Moments
- Exclusive member rates