Choose from carefully curated food and beverage packages to suit your style of celebration with add-ons such as wedding cakes, a fresh seafood bar, and a paella food station. Our team look forward to working with you to help create your perfect wedding day!
What you’ll love about working with Manly Pavilion for your Sydney Wedding:
- Five-hour exclusive hire. Celebrate in privacy with your loved ones with exclusive venue hire. This affords you the opportunity for your vendors to decorate the space to match your wedding aesthetic — although the spectacular view needs no dressing up. Additional hours are available upon request.
- Food and beverage packages for all kinds of wedding celebrations. Offering a fresh coastal dining experience, choose from classic seaside inspired canapes, and delicious shared style sit-down options.
- Bespoke venue styling options. Backed by substantial event experience, the team from Manly Pavilion can take the reins on venue styling for your wedding day for your peace of mind. They’ll present you with multiple options and seamlessly execute all arrangements on the day to have the space looking exactly as you envisioned.
Highlights of working with Manly Pavilion for your Sydney Wedding:
- Beautiful interior design
- Oyster bar optional
- Street parking available
- Plenty of local accommodation
- Fun cocktails and coconut drinks
- 25-minute drive from the Sydney CBD
- Single-origin coffee and infused tea
- Water views
- All dietary requirements catered for
- Dedicated events team
- Owned and operated by renowned hospitality group The Boat House
What is the capacity at Manly Pavilion?
In the Downstairs Space at Manly Pavilion, we can accomodate up to 200 seated guests, or up to 250 for a cocktail-style wedding. We also offer space for a ceremony onsite available for up to 200 guests.
"The food was excellent, and the location was superb with magnificent views overlooking beautiful Manly. From beginning to end, it truly was our dream come true. With so 170 local, interstate and overseas visitors, many never having been to Manly before — they are still speaking of the amazing evening and gorgeous venue.” — Tara M.
“We held our wedding reception at Manly Pavilion. The food was delicious and in plentiful supply. There were more than enough staff to serve our guests and us. We have had nothing but wonderful feedback from our guests, and personally, we cannot recommend Manly Pavilion highly enough. They are brilliant, and we had an incredible time. Thank you again!” — Daniel M.