If you’re on the hunt for a charming, rustic wedding venue with stunning wood detailing and elegant glass panelling, Cavallino Terrey Hills is the place for you! Not only does this gorgeous wedding venue offer a beautiful, welcoming atmosphere, but they top it off with mouthwatering authentic Italian cuisine, using the finest products from Italy and fresh local Australian produce.
With a focus on offering couples the highest quality service, you can expect nothing less than outstanding attention to detail, the freshest and most irresistible food, and of course, an undeniably magical wedding setting. The stunning natural woodland surroundings and bordering Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park aren’t, however, the only gorgeous backdrops for your wedding day. The stunning Narrabeen Beach and several other famed coastal locations reside only a stone’s throw away.
As a family-run venue, the energetic team at Cavallino Terrey Hills are dedicated to offering a personalised wedding experience to ensure all of your hopes, needs, and requirements are met. With several versatile spaces available, tailorable menus, and endless photo opportunities, your wedding will be remembered by all.
“We could not have been happier with our choice of reception venue. The entire team was incredibly helpful and attentive throughout the process, and we could not recommend them highly enough. Our guests particularly commented on how amazing the food was.” — Emma W.
What you’ll love about your wedding at Cavallino Terrey Hills Sydney:
- Stunning features. From exquisite, rustic brickwork and warm wood detailing to stylish glass panelling and spacious interiors, you’ll feel swept up in a woodland fairytale. Cavallino Terrey Hills is where understated elegance meets country charm.
- Superb authentic Italian cuisine. Cavallino Terrey Hills boasts an exquisite menu of authentic Southern Italian cuisine brought to life with contemporary techniques. The talented head chef blends the finest ingredients from Italy with Australia’s fresh local produce. With a diverse range of traditional Italian flavours, locally caught seafood, farm-fresh meats, and fine Australian wines, there’ll be no rumbling stomachs at your wedding! Roberto, Cavallino’s passionate chef, will also accommodate any dietary requirements and preferences to ensure everyone has an enjoyable (and tasty!) experience.
- Gorgeous country and coastal surroundings. Nestled in Sydney’s beautiful Terrey Hills bordering Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park sits the picturesque Cavallino Terrey Hills. With a prime location surrounded by lush, natural woodlands and several coastal beach areas, your photo opportunities are endless!
What Cavallino Terrey Hills Sydney weddings are like:
- Stunning rustic wedding venue
- Authentic Italian cuisine
- Gorgeous woodland surrounds
- 15 minutes from Narrabeen Beach
- Personalised wedding experience
What’s the maximum capacity for weddings at Cavallino Terrey Hills Sydney?
Cavallino Terrey Hills can accommodate up to 200 guests for a unique, rustic wedding experience.
“It was so brilliant. We loved the venue from the moment we walked into it. It had such a lovely feeling. The team worked so hard and were fabulous. The guests enjoyed the food. It was such a great night!” — Niki P.