Built in the 1920s and set within five acres of picturesque parkland in the Shire of Baulkham Hills, Cropley House is a popular venue choice for elegant Sydney weddings. This historic two-storey Georgian mansion boasts five private function rooms, with two magnificent rooms on the ground floor and three rooms on the first floor.
Formerly a boarding school and community hub, Cropley House reopened its doors following an extensive renovation in 2018 where the mansion was restored to its former grandeur. Its stunning features include manicured gardens, a grand circular driveway, long undercover balconies covered with wisteria, sophisticated ballrooms, and a sweeping staircase.
"Our wedding reception at Cropley House was absolutely wonderful and all staff made sure to go above and beyond for us. Thank you for all your efficient communication and organization for our wedding reception; everything went beautifully and we had such an amazing night. We will definitely keep recommending Cropley!" - Amanzi H.
Choose from multiple locations for your ceremony and reception at Cropley House:
- The Cropley Room and The View Rooms. Located on the First Floor, these elegant function rooms boast beautiful high ceilings, an open floor plan, and a sweeping outlook across the gardens of Cropley House. Best suited for smaller, more intimate weddings and ceremonies.
- The Victoria Room. With direct access from the front entrance and onto the undercover balcony, the ideally situated Victoria Room has been renovated with old-world charm. This light-filled, pillarless room features its own private bridal suite.
- The Elizabeth Room. The Elizabeth Room at Cropley House reflects the grandness of past eras. Its unique features include elevated ceilings, opulent chandelier lighting, and natural light from large windows.
- The Private Gardens. Cropley House's stunning private garden features a lovely gazebo that is perfect for romantic outdoor ceremonies. It can later be used for pre-dinner drinks and canapes while you and your bridal party explore the rest of the beautiful grounds for different photographic opportunities.
What you'll love about Cropley House for your wedding:
- Your choice of function rooms. Cropley House has five private function rooms to choose from, each more grand and sophisticated than the last.
- Elegant garden ceremonies. Lush, manicured gardens set the scene for enchanting garden weddings at Cropley House.
- First-class facilities. Recently undergoing a full refurbishment, Cropley House's interiors and gardens have now been stylishly upgraded. You'll be blown away by the exceptional facilities and modern amenities housed within this historic wedding venue.
- All-inclusive wedding packages. With all-inclusive wedding packages tailored to meet your personal requirements, the dedicated wedding team at Cropley House will ensure they deliver the wedding of your dreams.
Wedding Venue Snapshot:
- A stately two-storey Georgian mansion built in the 1920s with an extensive renovation in 2018 by renowned designer Joanne Green.
- Situated within five acres of parkland, in the Shire of Baulkham Hills.
- Suitable for a range of wedding sizes, choose from five rooms.
- On-site ceremony (indoor and outdoor options) available.
- The venue can accommodate both your ceremony and reception in one location.
- All-inclusive wedding packages that can be tailored to meet your personal requirements.
- Fully air-conditioned rooms offer both natural light and blackout facilities.
- Live music permitted.
- Complimentary on-site parking.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- On-site commercial kitchen facilities.
- On-site executive chef, kitchen, and venue operations team.
- Outdoor undercover balcony.
- Direct loading dock and coach access.
“We certainly had the most incredible night. I wanted to thank you personally for working so well with us. Friday night was the first in a long line of wonderful adventures for Jason and I, and we were very glad to have you be part of it. Cropley House was a beautiful backdrop to our special day." - Laura.