Theatre Bar at the End of the Wharf is the perfect venue for your wedding ceremony and reception in Sydney’s beautiful Walsh Bay, with its relaxed rustic interiors and spectacular harbour views. Say your vows on the spacious outdoor balcony overlooking Sydney Harbour, then head indoors to enjoy an unforgettable reception in the open-plan warehouse-style space.
Whether you’re envisioning a cocktail and canapé reception with grazing stations on the balcony or an elegant three-course seated wedding lunch or dinner, the exceptional catering team from The Fresh Collective will bring your vision to life effortlessly. A dedicated event manager will be on hand to help curate your perfect day, with bespoke menu and beverage packages designed to complement the wedding of your dreams.
Top 3 things you’ll love about your wedding at The Theatre Bar at the End of the Wharf Sydney:
- The spectacular harbour views. Thanks to its unbeatable location right on the water, Theatre Bar boasts picturesque vistas of Sydney Harbour, forming a beautiful backdrop for your wedding celebrations. As night falls and your guests spill out onto the balcony to drink and mingle, they’ll be blown away by jaw-dropping views of Sydney Harbour and the iconic Harbour Bridge as the city lights twinkle in the distance.
- The versatile, open-plan interiors. Theatre Bar’s spacious ground floor is perfect for relaxed waterside wedding celebrations, with its open-plan layout and warehouse-style interiors. Expansive glass walls bathe the space in natural light while framing spectacular views of Sydney Harbour. Other features include rustic wooden flooring, hanging pendant lights, a tiled bar area, exposed beams, and soaring high ceilings.
- The incredible catering options. As the exclusive caterer at Theatre Bar Sydney, The Fresh Collective provides exceptional wedding menus with plenty of options for customisation. Depending on the style of your wedding, choose from delicious grazing tables, live-action food stations, grand banquet feasts, cocktail-style canapés, and seated course menus.
What Theatre Bar Sydney weddings are like:
- Spectacular waterside views of Sydney Harbour and the iconic Harbour Bridge
- Versatile open-plan venue layout that can be configured to suit your wedding vision
- Spacious outdoor balcony for waterfront ceremonies and cocktail parties
- Recently refurbished to showcase a stunning contemporary design
- Bespoke event menus from The Fresh Collective with an array of innovative options
- Professional wait staff and caterers who know the venue well
What does a wedding at Theatre Bar Sydney cost?
The venue hire fee for The Theatre Bar at the End of the Wharf starts at $5,000 for a five-hour reception. This includes the use of existing furniture, catering equipment, and linen at the venue. Food and beverage packages range from $160 to $245 per person.
What’s the capacity for events and weddings at Theatre Bar Sydney?
The Theatre Bar at the End of the Wharf can accommodate 200 seated guests and 400 standing for cocktail-style weddings.
Which days of the week is Theatre Bar Sydney available to hire for weddings?
You can host your wedding at The Theatre Bar at the End of the Wharf on Sundays only, with access to the venue for the whole day.