When looking for the perfect wedding venue, couples must often choose between the country, seaside, and city. What if there was an option that incorporated all three?
Q Station Manly in Sydney Harbour National Park is just a 20-minute drive from the CBD and is set on 30 hectares of beautiful Australian bushland. This gorgeous location, surrounded by native flora and fauna, also offers unparalleled views out over Sydney Harbour. As far as spectacular views go, Q Station Manly seems like it was designed to be the backdrop for remarkable weddings.
In terms of ceremony locations, your biggest struggle will be choosing between the jaw-dropping options. Couples have the option of saying your vows up on the headland with panoramic views over Sydney Harbour, or down by the water on Q Station’s heritage wharf. Their recently renovated Glasshouse is no less gorgeous for being indoors as the completely transparent walls and ceiling ensure you still feel immersed in nature.
For your reception, Q Station Manly caters for up to 180 guests in the Governor Bourke Ballroom, or a private dining room is an ideal option for smaller wedding parties. Accommodation is available on-site, so you and your guests have a place to get ready before your wedding, and a comfy bed to tumble into once the evening festivities have drawn to a close.
What you can expect from Q Station Manly for your wedding day:
- A spectacular location. Very few venues in Sydney can fall into the category for country, city, and beach weddings, but Q Station in Manly comfortably fits all three. This venue is a photographer’s dream with so many stunning locations to shoot in; all of your wedding snaps will have an inspiring background!
- Warm and friendly service. Being in such close proximity to so many cultural landmarks, the Q Station team pride themselves on delivering Australia’s signature down-to-earth warmth and friendliness. You’ll be taken care of in the lead-up to, and on the day of your wedding with great attention to detail paid to ensuring everything goes off without a hitch.
What you’ll love about Q Station Manly on your wedding day:
- The view. No, seriously: the view. You and your guests will have an unobstructed outlook over Sydney Harbour, and on a clear day, the Sydney city skyline is prominent on the horizon.
- The option to customise. Q Station Manly offers a couple of wedding packages for you to choose from, and they also allow you to customise the Reception Package with options including grazing tables, an oyster station, or a photo shuttle bus.
- The historical significance. Q Station was once known as ‘Quarantine Station’, and for 150 years was the place where thousands of incoming immigrants first touched Australian soil. The venue and rooms are full of nods to its rich history.
“Q Station is a simply amazing venue with some of Sydney's most stunning views, a rich heritage with a great story behind it, beautiful places for ceremony and reception. The team there is great and the service on the day was just fantastic. We made the wedding an experience with a dinner and ghost tour the night before! Highly recommended!” Chris W