Couples who book their wedding at Orso Bayside are in for a seriously beautiful occasion. This award-winning, waterfront wedding venue boasts supreme harbour views, a light-filled reception space with white colour palette, delectable meals, and a balcony overlooking the water. Orso is able to host up to 240 guests seated, this stunning Sydney venue is ideal for all styles of wedding.
Across Sydney’s world-famous harbour, ideally positioned in Middle Harbour, is Orso Bayside; an exquisite waterfront wedding venue with elevated water views. This boutique, ABIA award-winning venue is a modern, elegant setting for your ceremony and reception, with numerous features and amenities promising a stunning, seamless wedding. But first, your ceremony. Orso Bayside couples have the choice of a beach wedding, or ceremony at the stunning reserve across the street. Alternatively, Orso Bayside can accommodate intimate ceremonies on their elevated deck, with spectacular water views in the background.
This waterfront wedding venue is also a stylish place for your indoor reception. At Orso Bayside, a fairy light canopy illuminates the elegant space, while floor-to-ceiling windows unveil breathtaking harbour views and welcome natural light. The function room itself is neutral with a white colour scheme, inviting couples to put their own spin on the space. Contemporary and recently refurbished, Orso Bayside also features a brand new marble bar, bi-fold glass doors that open up to reveal views of the harbour, and soft lighting, helping create an intimate, romantic atmosphere.
Should you choose to host a traditional, seated wedding reception, up to 240 of your wedding guests will receive delicious entrees, mains, and desserts made from the freshest ingredients this affluent region has to offer. On the wedding menu, you’ll find innovative dishes with avant-garde flavours, promising a memorable culinary feast for all. Similarly, cocktail receptions of up to 350 guests will be privy to tantalising fare that delights the senses.
“I cannot thank the team at Orso enough for helping us create our fairytale wedding! Not only is the venue stunning, the staff went above and beyond to make our day perfect. Such amazing service during our entire meal planning process and on our wedding night. We had so many compliments from our guests, especially on the delicious food! I can’t believe how perfect our night was... and it wouldn’t have been the same without the amazing team at Orso Bayside.” Hayley
What you can expect when working with Orso Bayside for your Sydney wedding:
- Stunning waterfront wedding venue. Overlooking Middle Harbour, Orso Bayside offers sublime elevated views of the sparkling Sydney water. Keep an eye out for the flock of local pelicans!
- Neutral colour palette and stylish finishings. This gorgeous wedding venue is sleek and stylish, with a white colour scheme and newly refurbished event space setting the scene for modern weddings.
- Tasty wedding menus. The wedding menu at Orso Bayside combines much-loved classics with innovative dishes, with something for every palette.
- Capacity for up to 350 guests. Orso Bayside is a fantastic venue for couples with larger guest lists, and can accommodate up to 240 guests at a seated reception and 350 at a cocktail-style wedding.
Highlights of working with Orso Bayside:
- Uninterrupted water views
- Numerous magical ceremony location options
- Space for up to 240 wedding guests seated
- Space for up to 350 wedding guests cocktail style
- Unique wedding menu with bold flavours
- Gorgeous reception space with neutral colour palette
“We couldn't be happier with our wedding reception at Orso! From the start the team were amazing to deal with. The planning process was very smooth, ensuring every detail was to our liking. The package inclusions were also generous, with little needed to be added. The evening itself went seamlessly. The food was absolutely delicious, getting many compliments from our guests. The service by the staff was also great. We couldn't recommend Orso more highly - it definitely gets 100% marks.” Dave