If you’re on the hunt for a picture-perfect, ambient wedding venue tucked away in lush native bushland just 20 minutes from Sydney CBD, you’ve come to the right place! This beautiful harbourside gem is the perfect blend of old-time, country charm and refreshing coastal flair. You can enjoy the entire venue for private use, including a gorgeous outdoor garden area, two elegant function spaces, and more!
With a dedicated, passionate, highly attentive team supporting you and your unique vision, you can rest assured knowing that your wedding is in good hands. If you value flexibility, attention to detail, and warm, friendly service, you’ll love working with Burnt Orange. If you’re also on the hunt for delicious, ambitious menus, you won’t be disappointed! Burnt Orange’s renowned head chef always ensures exceptional flavour, technique, and presentation!
“Burnt Orange is in such a beautiful location. We are very happy with the setup and service they provided. The venue is a great combination of historic architecture and natural scenery. The team is also very helpful. They made sure every detail of our reception was perfect. Strongly recommend this venue to other happy couples.” — Jie J.
What you’ll love about your wedding at Burnt Orange Sydney:
- Stunning wedding settings. Burnt Orange offers couples a range of beautiful wedding settings. The Signals Room comes complete with an adjoining outdoor sandstone terrace, awe-inspiring harbour views, and gorgeous Tuscan-style detailing — perfect for a more intimate gathering. The Balcony is an idyllic covered alfresco space, ideal for larger events. With sweeping views over Middle Head and Chowder Bay, fresh, crisp air, and sparkling mood lighting, you can’t go wrong.
- Mouthwatering, innovative menus. With a focus on fresh, locally-sourced ingredients, Burnt Orange is known for it's innovative modern menu inspired by local and international flavours.
- Passionate, dedicated team. Suppose you’re eager to work with someone who completely understands your vision and would do anything in their power to bring it to life. In that case, you’ll adore working with Burnt Orange’s talented, warm, highly-experienced events manager — Tabitha Adamson. With over five years of experience up her sleeve, Tabith will offer you as much advice, guidance, and assistance leading up to and during your wedding day.
What Burnt Orange Sydney weddings are like:
- Magical, historic, harbourside wedding venue
- Stunning indoor and outdoor wedding settings
- Exclusive venue hire available
- Dedicated, dynamic team
- Fantastic catering options
- Endless breathtaking photo opportunities
- 20 minutes from Sydney CBD
What’s the maximum capacity for weddings at Burnt Orange Sydney?
Burnt Orange can accommodate up to 160 guests for a spectacular wedding experience.
“We held the reception for our spring wedding at Burnt Orange on the Balcony. The Burnt Orange team worked closely with us during the entire process and were prompt and professional in all of their communications. They discussed every aspect of our reception in detail with us in person to customise our event and deliver on each aspect flawlessly. Many of our guests remarked on the unique space and how lovely and atmospheric our evening was. The team were friendly and efficient and ensured the night proceeded as planned. The grounds and the outlook from the Balcony were a notable highlight in our wedding photos.” — Hannah W.