Looking for a one of a kind beach wedding venue in Sydney that’s exclusively yours to design and fill with your closest friends and family? Horizons Beach Venue in Arthur Byrne Reserve has it all. The venue is one large open plan room above the South Maroubra Surf Lifesaving Club, with spectacular views over Maroubra Beach.
Couples love Horizons Beach Venue for its flexibility and experienced wedding team who make the process seamless from start to finish. Your guests will be treated to exquisite menus by Top Cat Catering, including canapes and a multi-course menu, or you could create an interactive selection of buffets and food stations. If you have dietary requirements or a particular cuisine in mind, their reputable team will surpass expectations with plenty of innovative ideas.
This refreshing beach wedding venue is one of the largest and most photogenic on Sydney’s East Coast. Couples have been captured strolling along the shoreline hand in hand, looking out from the private balcony, or taking to their first dance with the horizon in the background. The huge floor to ceiling windows take in the uninterrupted ocean views from every angle.
Top three things you’ll love about your Horizons Beach Venue wedding:
- Ocean views. From every perspective, Horizons Beach Venue lives up to its name. Ocean-spying windows frame the entire event space and your guests can sip champagne on the open-air balcony overlooking the pristine Maroubra Beach.
- Open-plan venue. The large, adaptable venue can accommodate a range of wedding styles, from relaxed standing cocktail receptions and scattered food stations to formal seated arrangements with a central dancefloor. Your wish is their command.
- Three ceremony locations. If you’d like to keep the function room for your reception, there are three nearby ceremony spots including the beach, the balcony or the grass on the protected headland. The alfresco environment makes for great photo opportunities.
The versatile ceremony and reception options at Horizons Beach Venue
- Horizons Beach Venue. This multi-use function room above South Maroubra Surf Lifesaving Club can host your wedding ceremony, reception and after-party all in one incredibly flexible space. The experienced in-house team can run you through the possible setups to accommodate a range of guest capacities. You also have the option to have an outdoor ceremony on the beach, the balcony or the lush outdoor lawns.
What the Horizons Beach Venue wedding spaces are like:
- Capacity is 40 to 250 seated guests or up to 400 standing
- Experienced Horizons Beach Venue Wedding Coordinator
- Open-plan layout with a variety of possible setups
- Expansive views of the ocean and East Sydney coastline
- Flattering natural light through the walls of windows
- All facilities are on one self-contained event floor
- The latest AV equipment is installed for you to use
- Contemporary interiors with a blank canvas aesthetic
- Exclusive use of the venue on your wedding day
Here’s what else you need to know about Horizon Beach Venue weddings:
- Ideally located just 15 minutes from Sydney CBD and 10-minutes from Sydney Airport
- Direct access to the extensive private beachfront and naturally protected headland
- Top Cat Catering can offer alternative menus including a sushi station, souvlaki bar, a roving dumpling trolley, Middle Eastern, Mexican, outback-inspired or Italian.
- 350 car parking spaces on-site for your wedding guests
- Private lift access and wheelchair accessibility
How much does a wedding at Horizons Beach Venue cost?
Ceremonies at Horizon Beach Venue cost $700 on the beach, $600 on the lawn and $500 on the balcony. Also, the preferred caterers, Top Cat Catering, can offer a range of Fine Dining, Cocktail, Chinese Banquet packages that cost $100 per head. They typically include 3 arrival canapes, a 2-course alternative entree and main meal, a dedicated wedding coordinator, professional bar and waiting staff, a dancefloor, gift table, cake table, tea and coffee and petit fours, crockery, glassware and cutlery, white linen, personalised menus, table numbers, a wishing well, a seating chart, AV equipment and microphones. A Security Guard is also included for over 80 guests. Room hire is excluded.
What are some of the nearby attractions to Horizons Beach Venue
- Maroubra Beach
- Mahon Pool
- Coogee Beach
- New South Wales Golf Club
- Malabar Headland National Park
- Cape Banks
Is Horizons Beach Venue a nice place for a wedding?
Yes. Horizons Beach venue has everything you’ll need to host an unforgettable East Sydney wedding, including breathtaking ocean views, beach ceremonies, a private balcony facing the sea and menus by one of Sydney’s most respected caterers, Top Cat Catering.