With spectacular views over Sydney Harbour, Sergeants Mess is a premium waterfront Sydney wedding venue exemplifying elegance and natural beauty. Enjoy contemporary design built for celebrating, modern facilities, plus incredible food and service from the team at the renowned Grand Pacific Group. With a dedicated events team, you’ll know your wedding is in safe hands right from your first enquiry.
Accommodating up to 350 guests, Sergeant’s Mess features multiple gorgeous breakout spaces for more intimate celebrations. The Deck, with uninterrupted views across Neilsen Park and Rose Bay, is an inspired choice with timber flooring, ambient lighting, and space for receptions of four to 250 guests. A mere 20-minute drive from the CBD with free onsite parking available, Sergeants' Mess is convenient for couples and guests alike.
“We held our morning ceremony and lunchtime reception at Sergeants Mess. The venue location is perfect. It’s an elegant space with stunning views over the harbour and Eastern Suburbs. The support from the staff leading up to the day was amazing. No question or request was a problem, and dealings were always prompt and professional. One of the reasons for choosing this venue was that we wanted a restaurant-like experience for our guests, and on the day there was no faulting the service we received. A key highlight was the food, which was stunning and received rave reviews from our guests. This is a perfect location for a stylish wedding celebration!” — Kevin D.
What you’ll love about working with Sergeants' Mess for your Sydney wedding:
- Understated glamour. The incredible views from Sergeants' Mess require minimal styling. With superb interiors, grand yet understated architectural design, and subtle references to 1960s glamour, it’s not hard to see why Sergeants' Mess is in such demand for Sydney waterfront weddings.
- World-class dining. Renowned executive chef Robert Crichton and his team of highly-skilled chefs will design a menu with your input, taking into consideration your tastes and wedding style. With fine, local ingredients of incomparable quality and delicate plating, these are dishes that have your guests in awe.
- Tiered harbourside amphitheatre. Are you looking for an all-in-one wedding venue, where the timeline can seamlessly flow from ceremony to reception? Sergeants' Mess offers their beautiful amphitheatre surrounded by natural bushland and overlooking the Sydney Harbour. Descend from the statement staircase for a stunning aisle walk.
Highlights of working with Sergeants' Mess for your Sydney wedding:
- Accommodates 250 guests seated and 350 guests cocktail-style
- Beautifully restored
- Premium service
- Dedicated events coordinator
- High staff-to-guest ratio
- Wet weather ceremony options
- Exclusive venue use
- Spectacular Sydney Harbour views
“We had our wedding at Seargents’ Mess last weekend, and it couldn't have gone any better! The team, service, venue and food were exceptional. Our coordinator was also super friendly and helpful throughout the whole process. Our bridal attendant was very accommodating to the bridal party on the night as well!” — Michael D.