Hidden in the beautiful Botanic Gardens in Sydney, Botanic House has an unmissable secret garden atmosphere. Featuring two floors of horticultural-themed event spaces, it’s a versatile, minimalist environment to host an effortlessly chic wedding day in Sydney CBD. The sleek, contemporary ambience leaves you with a stream of creative opportunities.
Nestled in Sydney’s most famous public gardens, Botanic House is a gorgeous destination for wedding ceremonies and receptions. Overlooking a tranquil pond with towering palms and whimsical foliage, Botanic House is an attractive extension of its environment. The split-level venue allows you to host all sections of your day in one place.
The Farm Cove is the ground-level event space, which makes a picturesque ceremony venue or a gathering area for welcome drinks. Guests can also spill out onto the alfresco decking, which gives the venue an airy, relaxed feel. Upstairs, the Botanic House restaurant has a built-in bar and a modern Scandinavian appeal, where you can dine and dance on into the night.
For the ultimate dining experience, Trippas White Group culinary partners are well-versed in delivering high-quality wedding meals in a variety of cuisines. They can prepare sharing feasts, innovative bowl food or even a selection of live cooking stations. The team will work with you to bring your gastronomic visions to life, and in doing so, they’ll exceed all expectations.
Top three things you’ll love about your Botanic House Sydney wedding:
- Royal Botanic Gardens. Sydney’s Royal Botanic Gardens are a cherished tourist attraction; they make a beautiful seasonal backdrop to any outdoor wedding. Wedding photographers also love to capture the happy couple in this unique Sydney setting.
- Contemporary style. For couples who would like a modern aesthetic on their wedding day, Botanic House is a minimalist lover’s dream. There are sleek Scandinavian-style tables and chairs included, or you can bring in your own decor to make it unique.
- Delicious catering. The renowned Trippas White Group are the exclusive culinary partner at Botanic House. They have the expertise and experience to make a wedding menu offering to remember. All dietaries and specific requests can be accommodated.
What Botanic House wedding space is like:
- An all-in-one wedding destination with expansive garden views
- Outdoor terrace for alfresco drinks and canapé receptions
- Exclusive use of the venue on your wedding day
- The maximum capacity is 150 seated and 300 standing
- Dedicated wedding coordinator to assist with planning
- Open-plan layout with a variety of table plan options
- Direct access to the Royal Botanic Gardens
Here’s what else you need to know about Botanic House weddings:
- Beautiful outdoor photo opportunities in and around the venue
- Trippas White Group can provide you with bespoke menus
- State-of-the-art AV equipment is installed for you to use
- Close proximity to Sydney CBD, parking and public transport
- Plenty of nearby 5-star hotel accommodation nearby