Set atop the rugged cliffs of world-famous Little Bay, St. Michaels Golf Club is an elegant and picturesque wedding venue offering natural beauty and modern sophistication. Your guests will be awed by the uninterrupted ocean views of the Pacific Ocean from the Tasman Room, a sought-after choice by nearlyweds. Better still, this pristine wedding venue is located merely 25 minutes from Sydney’s CBD.
St. Michaels Golf Club offers a dedicated wedding planner whose knowledge of the venue and industry experience will ensure your wedding day runs smoothly. Exchange vows against the backdrop of breathtaking ocean views before moving inside to the spectacular Tasman Room for an unforgettable reception. Your photographer will delight in the photo opportunities as you zip around the golf course in buggies with your wedding party.
You’ll find the food and beverage packages at St. Michaels Golf Club to be both high quality and excellent value with options for all sizes of weddings and budgets. With delicious in-house catering and a friendly, professional service team, you can be sure that your guests will be kept well-fed as you revel in your wedding day celebrations.
“Just wanted to say a very big thank you to you and your team for the amazing job you did on our wedding day. The staff were very professional, and the food was amazing! The room was set up perfectly, plus the decorations looked amazing We had a lot of guests comment on how beautiful St. Michaels Golf Club is, how good the food, and how much they enjoyed the DJ. It was a lot of fun. Thank you again for putting up with all our questions and helping us plan the perfect wedding reception.” - Aimee + Daniel
What weddings at St. Michaels Golf Club are like:
- Delicious catering. The culinary team at St. Michaels Golf Club are proud to serve beautiful food to fuel your celebrations. Select from hot and cold canapes, plus stunningly plated sit-down options for every palette and wedding style. The team are adept at catering for all dietary needs as well as for children’s meals.
- Natural beauty. The views of the Little Bay coastline views from the stylish Tasman Room truly are unparalleled in their beauty. The club building itself sits seamlessly within the natural landscape of the Botany Bay National Parkland, where it has been since 1903.
- A dedicated and experienced team. From your first enquiry, the friendly team at St. Michaels Golf Club will provide thorough communication and support for your wedding planning journey. You’ll work closely with St. Michaels Golf Club’s in-house wedding planner to tailor the venue’s offering to your vision.
Highlights of working with St. Michaels Golf Club for your Sydney wedding:
- Catering for weddings of 60 to 200 guests
- 180-degree views of the Pacific Ocean
- Elegant ceiling drapery
- A list of local trusted vendors
- Located 15 minutes from the airport and 25 minutes from the Sydney CBD
- Per-hour beverage packages
- Elegant table linens, table overlay, and chair covers
- Professional DJ and MC available
- Ample parking on site, including accessibility spots
“First and foremost, from the bottom of our hearts, thank you so much for taking special care on our special day. Words can not begin to describe how grateful we are for making our day everything we had hoped and imagined it to be. Not only did you consider and pay special attention to all our needs, but you made every little detail happen without any fuss. Thank you again for everything. Our day would not have been complete without your love and patience. All the very best to you both and St.Michael’s Golf Club.” - Jess + Abdel
Sabrina has been working in Events since 2018 with experience across multiple industries. She started in the Events Manager role at St. Michael's in 2021.
St. Michael's has a fantastic relationships with some of Sydney’s best wedding vendors. Along with our spectacular views and excellence in hospitality we are a choice wedding venue.