Bringing a chic Parisian aesthetic to Sydney’s CBD, Kittyhawk is an inspiring and quirky events space. Perfect for weddings that think outside the box, Kittyhawk has three unique rooms with decor inspired by 1940s Paris, including WWII military memorabilia; a guaranteed conversation starter for your guests! Choose your favourite room, or indulge in the exclusive hire of this memorable venue.
Kittyhawk has rapidly become one of Sydney’s most exciting venues for couples seeking a backdrop to quirky romance. Inspired by the Parisian liberation of 1944, the Kittyhawk decor boasts tasteful WWII military memorabilia that creates a subtle aesthetic of old-school grandeur. With an emphasis on the finer things – gourmet food, delicious beverages, and a celebratory atmosphere – Kittyhawk is the perfect place for your wedding.
“Absolutely adore this place. Be prepared to be transported back in time to the 1940s and across waters to the other side of the planet in France. The ambience is comfortably dim and old-fashioned luxurious.” Lina T
Kittyhawk offers couples exclusive hire of the entire venue, which is comprised of three distinct areas:
- The Officers’ Mess. A private room with lift access, the Officers’ Mess is a versatile event space perfect for seated meals or cocktail-style receptions. Vintage lights and cosy dark leather booths make you feel like you’re sipping champagne in a quirky Parisian bar.
- The Lounge. With dark, vintage-inspired furnishings and cosy nooks, the Lounge is perfect for more intimate wedding parties.
- The Conservatory. French-style windows allow plenty of natural light into this spacious room that’s filled with lush green plants and opulent decor.
Catering is handled onsite by the talented Kittyhawk culinary team. As expected, the meals are inspired by gourmet French cuisine and flavours and can be presented as seated banquets or roving canapes. Whether you’re having an afternoon wedding reception for an upscale lunch, or you’re seeking an evening feast, Kittyhawk has you covered.
One of the things Kittyhawk is best known for is its extensive drinks list. Featuring original and innovative cocktails and delicious wines, beers, and ciders, your guests are sure to be satisfied by the range of options. Kittyhawk offers a pay-as-you-go drinks option or set packages.
What you’ll love about Kittyhawk Sydney for your wedding:
- The unique aesthetic. Blending modern Sydney with 1940s Paris is a recipe for success at Kittyhawk. Vintage furnishings and memorabilia pair beautiful with chic modern features.
- Exclusive hire option. With the exclusive hire, you won’t have to worry about strangers wandering into your weddings.
- Available for ceremony and reception. Everything you need for both your ceremony and reception is in one place at Kittyhawk. The Conservatory is a romantic venue with plenty of natural light and greenery.
Highlights of Kittyhawk Sydney:
- Vintage Paris meets Syndey CBD
- French catering provided inhouse
- Extensive beverage list
What does a wedding at Kittyhawk Sydney cost?
Weddings at Kittyhawk start from around $120 per person and may vary depending on customisations.
When can weddings at Kittyhawk Sydney end?
Kittyhawk Sydney is licensed until 12am Monday-Friday, 2am Friday and Saturday, and 10pm Sunday.
Can I hire external catering at Kittyhawk Sydney?