Surrounded by the iconic Opera House and Harbour Bridge, Four Seasons Hotel Sydney is one of the city's best luxury wedding venues. There's a number of unique function spaces available, catering for weddings of all themes and sizes.
Sydney's most prestigious events address, Four Seasons Hotel Sydney has long been the first choice for unforgettable five-star weddings, honeymoons and anniversaries, surrounded by famous icons the Opera House and Harbour Bridge, and overlooking stunning Sydney Harbour.
Widely known as the city's best located luxury hotel, Four Seasons Hotel Sydney has hosted spectacular weddings and special occasions in its elegant collection of venues for more than 30 years. The Grand Ballroom has in mid-2017 undergone a complete transformation into a luxurious and contemporary venue with Art Deco-inspired chandeliers and a wedding-perfect natural colour palate, accompanied by ground-breaking sound and LED screen technology to enhance theming and theatre of events.
Experience a magical wedding and enjoy your first night in one of Four Seasons Hotel Sydney’s stunning suites with breathtaking views of Sydney's signature landmarks.
From the luscious scents of floral arrangements to the swirling colours of the gowns, weddings are a feast for the senses. Catering is one of the most important aspects of your wedding, contributing to the perfection of your day. With a reputation for exceptional fine dining, Four Seasons Hotel Sydney promises to elevate your wedding celebrations with our creative and elegant cuisine.
We are delighted to cater to different cultures and religions. From hors d'oeuvres at your bridal shower to a pool deck recovery lunch, we will be pleased to customise every detail to make your dream a reality.
Experience a magical wedding and enjoy your first night in one of our stunning suites with breathtaking views of Sydney's signature landmarks, including the famous Opera House and Harbour Bridge.
Min 185 / Max 460
Price per head
Low $160 / High $ 600
Min 50 / Max 800
3rd party catering
Event time included
$12 Per Head
The experience was great and Samya was very professional and patient. As with most weddings, this was our first time dealing with something like this and required a lot of hand holding which Samya and her team achieved outstandingly. From my initial enquiry with Maria to menu tasting to finishing off the night there wasn't anything we could complain about. The below is a very good summary of the key differences of Four Seasons that really made us very happy with everything.
- Samya and Maria was very very responsive via emails and phone calls which other providers couldn't do
- Of all the initial meetings I had with hotels, Four Seasons was the only one that provided a small gift
- Very generous with menu tasting to accommodate more guests and dishes to try. They even offered a complimentary round 2 of menu tasting as we requested some changes on the dishes
- Great hospitality from the team as we were looked after at every second of the event. The floor managers on the night David and Oxana was mega attentive and really made sure we were ok
- The food on the night of the event was very on point and quality was kept very high to almost that of the menu tastingAt the end of the night David knew we didn't eat and offered to pack some food up to our room. But as we couldn't reheat the food, he provided us with complimentary room service instead which really blew our minds awayThe room upgrade by Samya was breathtaking and one of the best rooms we stayed in Oxana is one of very few floor managers that I have seen in my event organising life that would help their clients pack away boxes at the end of the event. Most people own care about their own items so they can leave and go home. However, Oxana and David ensured we got everything out and that we were happy and ready to go back into our roomsNigel and his AV team was great and provided many professional advice that helped the night run smoothly
Four Season's Sydney has become our favourite place to stay for special occasion's ever since the wedding. We had a PremierCity Harbour Room for three days and it was heaven! we also had quite a lot of our wedding guests and wedding party stay their as well, They truly look after you more than any other hotel in the world that I have experienced! I highly recommend this Hotel for any Bride and Groom or their guest's
Thank you for the lovely message Lisa. We hope to see you back soon!
Get the best deals for your wedding with Easy Weddings only discounts and special offers.
Simply let us know which Easy Weddings' suppliers you've booked. Once verified, you'll get entries into the draw for your chance to win!
* Competition Excludes ACT
Your time is important. Get the information you need quickly. No fuss. No stress.