With lush garden ceremony spots, endless outdoor photo opportunities, and nine open plan wedding spaces, Holiday Inn Warwick Farm has everything under one roof. This 4-star hotel wedding venue in Warwick Farm is just 40 minutes from central Sydney, and allows you to celebrate all parts of your wedding day in one picturesque place.
You might kick off the festivities with a ceremony in a charming gazebo. This is a magical outdoor spot with neutral tones, so you can style it however you like - it suits all wedding themes. After your enchanting garden ceremony you can take wedding photos at a number of the stunning locations on-site. While you’re doing this your guests will indulge in some delectable catering that perfectly suits your tastes. You can tailor the canapes and meals to your liking and dietary requirements - so there’s no way you won’t enjoy your scrumptious meals!
Your reception can be held in one of the newly renovated function areas. These are spacious, pillarless, luxurious, contemporary in design, and boast natural lighting. You can offer your guests food in a cocktail-style manner, banquet-style, or traditional seated dinner, but whatever you choose, rest assured your fare will be absolutely delicious. After indulging in their culinary treats and boogying up a storm, your guests can retreat to their modern, comfortable suites for some much-needed R&R.
“Great staff. Venue’s food is superb. Location is easily approachable. Managed well by friendly professional front desk staff, the chef's dinner at the ballroom was exceptional.” Micho
What you can expect when working with Holiday Inn Warwick Farm for your wedding:
- Stunning function space. Pillarless and full of natural light, this newly renovated function area is elegant and chic. It has chandeliers, a hardwood dancefloor, and space for up to 600 guests banquet style.
- Charming venue. With LED coloured lighting , a courtyard garden, and beautiful locations for photos, this one-stop-shop wedding venue is the whole package.
- Ceremony in a gazebo. There are a few ceremony site options, but our pick? The stunning white gazebo. This space is oh-so-romantic and fairytale-like.
- Custom catering. The tasty canapes, entrees, mains, and desserts served at your wedding will be tailored exactly to your liking and dietary requirements.
Here’s what else you need to know about Holiday Inn Warwick Farm.
- On-site accommodation. As a hotel, Holiday Inn Warwick Farm offers on-site accommodation for wedding guests. They cater to all budgets and provide comfortable, modern accommodation.
- Dedicated wedding planners. If you’ve always dreamed of having your own wedding planner, you’re in luck. Holiday Inn Warwick Farm has on-site wedding coordinators who would be delighted to help you plan the wedding of your dreams.
- Complimentary parking. The happy couple and their wedding guests will conveniently receive complimentary parking.
- Location. Located only 40mins out of Sydney’s CBD The Holiday Inn Warwick Farm is a conveniently-located find.
What’s the accommodation like at Holiday Inn Warwick Farm?
This contemporary hotel offers both large, executive suites and affordable family-friendly options - it’s perfect for all budgets. The rooms are newly-renovated corporate-style rooms with wireless connectivity for four devices, they have climate-controlled air conditioning, feather down pillows, and state-of-the-art TVs. Conveniently-located and offering exceptional value for money, this hotel offers breakfast, friendly hospitality, 160 clean and spacious rooms, and an on-site entertainment destination, complete with a bistro with wood-fired pizza oven, beer garden, sports bar, and VIP lounge.