Set amongst towering eucalyptus trees and manicured gardens, Ottimo House is a striking architectural wonder. Evoking elegant party aesthetics, this white marquee-like structure plays host to showstopping weddings in the tranquillity of Denham Court Estate. With multiple indoor and outdoor ceremony and reception options onsite, everything you could need for your wedding is in one place at Ottimo House.
“Ottimo House was fantastic! The planning process was so easy. Even with last minute changes they made everything happen and everything went smoothly. The staff on the night were great.” Laura A
What attracts couples to Ottimo House are the special perks, like access to an in-house stylist who creates theming options for your reception. This can include collating entertainment options like DJs, bands, magicians and dancers, comedians and MCs, and even pyrotechnics and ice sculptures. The stylist also advises on bonbonniere for your guests, decor, and other furnishings or accessories.
An executive chef designs and prepares the menus at Ottimo House, which are flexible according to the style of service you want. From roaming tapas and canapes for a cocktail affair to shared platters or individual dishes, you’ll experience a fine dining service that you and your guests will remember. Locally sourced produce is the champion of seafood platters, gourmet pasta, and culturally-specific cuisines.
About the spaces at Ottimo House Sydney:
- Gazebo Lawn. Ceremonies on the lawn are an elegant garden affair. Picture white folding chairs, florals hanging from the roof, and a white aisle against the lush green grass.
- Scenic Garden. A more casual space, the garden sits beside the small lake. A rustic arbour creates a gorgeous, stripped-back ceremony aesthetic.
- The Amphitheatre. For couples seeking a country vibe, the Amphitheatre features timber bench seats in an enclosed area amongst the eucalyptus trees.
- Mahogany Room. With a capacity for 450+ guests in cocktail-style receptions, the Mahogany Room is a handsome, formal space. Featuring a raised stage, high ceilings, and rustic timber elements, wedding receptions in the Mahogany Room feel intimate and exciting. The dark timber features are balanced with romantic white drapes and beautiful floral arrangements.
- Rosewood Room. Incorporating chic industrial aesthetics, like a burnished concrete floor and exposed beams, the Rosewood Room is perfect for mid-size weddings up to 175 guests. Several crystal chandeliers introduce a touch of old-world glamour.
- The Marquee. Perhaps Ottimo House’s most iconic space is the Marquee, an all-white space with a peaked ceiling, showstopping floor-to-ceiling windows, and polished floors. Customised lighting features transform the Marquee from an elegant garden party to a high-end nightclub, and couples take advantage of the private bridal suite.
What you’ll love about Ottimo House Sydney:
- Comprehensive wedding packages. There’s a package to suit every couple, and prices start from $135pp.
- In-house stylist. The stylist at Ottimo House ensures your wedding reception will be dressed to impress with custom theming, decor, and supplier curation.
- The upscale country aesthetics. Weddings at Ottimo House can be as relaxed or high-end as you desire. The spaces are versatile and easily dressed up or down, and the events team can deliver the vibe you’re after.
Highlights of Ottimo House Sydney:
- Located on Denham Court Estate
- Elegant country wedding venue
- Executive chef-designed menus
Is there accommodation near Ottimo House Sydney?
Rydges Campbelltown offers a discounted rate to Ottimo House wedding guests.
What’s the capacity for weddings at Ottimo House Sydney?
Bring all your extended family - Ottimo House can cater for 450+ guests.