Love blossoms here at the Australian Botanic Garden. With simply stunning locations for ceremonies, beautiful backdrops for wedding photos and boutique options for receptions, the Australian Botanic Garden is south-west Sydney's premier wedding venue.
Situated just 45 minutes from the CBD and accessible from all areas of Sydney, the Garden is the ideal location for your wedding ceremony, reception and photos.
The estate has numerous locations for ceremonies such as:
- Connections Garden (rainforest backdrop),
- Wattle Garden (secluded),
- Sundial Hill (360-degree vistas),
- Buffalo Lawn (tropical),
- Lakeside (water setting),
But these are just a few of the ceremony sites available and we encourage our couples to explore the Garden to find the perfect location to say their vows. To keep the memories forever make sure you inspect the 1,000 acres of photographic backdrops including gorgeous gardens, open lawns, grassy fields, hidden groves and beautiful vistas awaiting your discovery.
But the Garden isn’t just a ceremony or photographic location, we also specialise in receptions from the intimate to the enormous with capacity for 50 to 500 plus. Options include:
- Fully catered receptions at the Bowden Centre for either sit down or cocktail events (50 – 200pax),
- Marquee reception with water views (200-600pax),
- Or for the more modern bride treat your guests to a cocktail reception at the Connections Garden (50-150pax).
Grow your memories here at the Australian Botanic Garden Mount Annan starting with the most important day of your life.