The Langham Sydney is situated in the exclusive harbourside district of The Rocks, with beautiful uninterrupted views of the iconic Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge. This exclusive hotel is one of Sydney's most desirable stays that’s both close to the CBD and far enough away to enjoy the serenity of the water’s edge.
The Langham Sydney is one of the city’s most accommodating and deluxe wedding venues, and the dedicated wedding coordinator will strive to provide every client with the best service possible. Reliable and intuitive hospitality values are at the core of The Langham Sydney, and the team will work closely with every couple to make sure every last detail is taken care of.
As well as the abundance of photograph opportunities nearby at Observatory Hill and Circular Quay, the design-led interiors of The Langham Sydney form an enviable backdrop to your wedding day photoshoot. The entire building has been tastefully modernised to become the epitome of hotel luxury, with its custom made furnishings, sophisticated fine dining areas, and classical wedding event spaces.
Top 3 things you’ll love about your Langham Sydney wedding:
- The Views. Many couples only dream of seeing the iconic Sydney landmarks from their chosen Sydney wedding venue. The omnipresence of windows makes the most of these breathtaking vistas over the glistening western waterfront at The Langham Sydney.
- The Ballroom. The Langham Sydney allows you to create your dream fairy tale wedding in their expansive ballroom, with its traditional look and romantic furnishings. The open plan room allows for a multitude of wedding table arrangements or ceremony setups.
- The Luxurious Accommodation. This luxurious 5-star hotel in The Rocks boasts 96 bedrooms that are known to be some of the largest in Sydney, with inspiring views over the waterfront. Wedding guests will feel pampered and well looked after at special discounted rates.
Choose from one of 2 Langham Sydney ceremony and reception spots:
- The breathtaking Ballroom at The Langham Sydney is a flexible option for medium to large lavish occasions. Its silvery tones and crystal chandeliers glimmer in the light that pours in through its wall of windows (200 ceremony 150 dinner 200 standing)
- The Drawing Room is equally as enticing. Its residential appeal and cosy period fireplace gives a warm and welcoming atmosphere. It’s perfect for drinks receptions and small banquets overlooking the waterfront at Barangaroo (150 ceremony 100 dinner 140 standing)
What the 2 Langham Sydney wedding spaces are like:
- Pillarless interiors with adaptable floor plans and classic British interior design
- Floor-to-ceiling windows with lots of natural light and Sydney Harbour views
- Neutral silvery wall tones and subtle carpets to suit any wedding theme
- Advanced AV equipment and high-speed wifi included in every function suite
- Capacity for up to 150 seated guests and 200 standing
- Full lift access to all floors
Here’s what else you need to know about Langham Sydney hotel weddings:
- Exclusive use of your chosen function rooms on the day of your wedding
- Sumptuous treatments at the in-house spa, 20m pool, and fitness facilities
- Experienced bridal planning services, including hair and make-up teams
- Onsite car parking and optional valet service at $70 per car, per night
- Delicious in-house wedding catering for up to 200 guests
- Tailored Langham Sydney wedding packages that include room hire, a pre-dinner drinks reception, a three-course seated meal, dance floor, and a bridal suite for the newlyweds.
- The Langham Sydney is the only pet-friendly luxury hotel wedding venue in Sydney. It offers a pampered pooch programme available at a charge of $120 per pet, per night.
- The hotel-branded vintage car can take wedding guests on a local tour of Sydney
- Accessible location, with Circular Quay station just a 7-minute drive away, Central Station a 14-minute drive away, and Sydney Airport is a 45-minute drive from the hotel.
How much does a wedding at The Langham Sydney cost?
A Langham Sydney wedding starts from $175.00 per person. This wedding package includes room hire, 30-Minutes of pre-dinner drinks and the chef’s selection of canapes, a set entree and main course meal, your wedding cake for dessert with homemade coulis, a 5-hour beverage package, tea and coffee with petit fours, an onsite wedding coordinator, a dance floor, personalised wedding menus, placing of bonbonnieres, name cards, bridal table & cake table, wedding night accommodation in a Deluxe King Room, in-room champagne breakfast for two, extended late check-out menu tasting for two, and a night stay at The Langham Sydney for your one year anniversary.
What is the accommodation at The Langham Sydney like?
There are 96 deluxe suites at this spectacular Sydney hotel wedding venue that boast impeccable design, convenient amenities, and opulent details that craft an atmosphere of utter bliss. Every room includes bright opening windows and many lead out onto Juliet balconies overlooking the Sydney city skyline or the western harbour. The hotel is known for its serene and tranquil location, so you can rest assured that all your guests will have a restful night’s sleep after your wedding celebrations in either of the hotel’s lavish venues.
What are some of the nearby attractions to The Langham Sydney?
- The Rocks
- Circular Quay
- Sydney BridgeClimb
- Sydney Observatory
- SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium
- Darling Harbour
- Royal Botanic Gardens
- Sydney Opera House
- Queen Victoria Building
Is The Langham Sydney a nice place for a wedding?
Definitely. The Langham Sydney is a timeless wedding destination for luxury-minded couples. You celebrate all parts of your wedding day in style under one roof, and the experienced events team are on hand to bring your vision to life. As The Langham Sydney hotel reviews show, it's a beautiful all-inclusive venue that delivers 5-star weddings each and every time.