Home to the only revolving event space in Sydney, O Bar & Dining is a truly unique wedding venue in the heart of the CBD. Perched on level 47 of Sydney’s iconic Australia Square Tower, this contemporary fine-dining restaurant boasts panoramic 360-degree views of Sydney Harbour and the city skyline. Dedicated event coordinators, elegant interiors, and exceptional fine-dining menus guarantee an unforgettable experience at this modern Sydney wedding venue.
Whether you’re planning an intimate wedding with your closest loved ones or an extravagant celebration that makes use of the whole venue, O Bar’s dedicated in-house event coordinators will ensure your vision comes to life effortlessly. Choose from the elegant Salon Privé for an intimate private dining experience or the Dress Circle for larger weddings, with its versatile layout and stunning views. For something totally unique, you can hire the entire venue exclusively and hold your ceremony and reception together under one roof.
With plenty of popular Sydney wedding photography locations near O Bar & Dining, you’ll be able to slip away for photos as your guests enjoy drinks and nibbles while soaking up more of the incredible views. Popular nearby locations for your wedding photographs include the Royal Botanic Gardens, Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge, and the historic laneways of The Rocks precinct.
“O Bar was absolutely perfect. Everyone was saying how beautiful the food was and how it was the best wedding they’d ever been to! But by far, the most compliments were directed to the staff - they were amazing on the evening. Thank you again for everything, you made a very stressful situation seamless!” - Anthony & Bridget
Top 3 things you’ll love about your O Bar & Dining Sydney wedding:
- The Sydney Harbour views. As O Bar’s unique circular dining room slowly revolves around Sydney Harbour, expansive floor-to-ceiling windows offer uninterrupted views of Sydney’s most iconic landmarks, creating an incredible ever-changing backdrop for your wedding. Your guests will be mesmerised by stunning vistas of the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House.
- The venue options. You’ll love the sophisticated venue options at O Bar & Dining, with plenty of versatile options to suit any style of wedding. The intimate Salon Privé offers a private dining experience like no other and the Dress Circle is perfect for larger weddings, with a flexible layout and breathtaking views. For an unforgettable wedding, you can hire the entire venue exclusively, giving you access to the Salon Privé, Dress Circle, Dining Room, and Lounge Bar.
- The ultra-luxe interiors. O Bar’s sleek interiors give the restaurant a luxurious feel that’s perfect for high-end Sydney weddings. Think plush velvet textures, intricate gold mosaic tiles, walls adorned in silver leaf, and ambient glowing wall panels. Paired with spectacular Sydney views, each event space’s subtle and sophisticated styling means that the venue requires almost no additional decor.
Choose from 3 venue options for your O Bar & Dining Sydney wedding:
- The Dress Circle. Featuring a private bar and 360-degree views of Sydney Harbour, this large room has a versatile layout and can accommodate up to 110 seated guests or 150 standing. You might choose to divide the room for your wedding, creating a private drinks reception space with a separate dining area.
- Salon Privé. This elegant private dining room boasts breathtaking views and opulent interiors, with gold mohair touches throughout and walls adorned in exquisite silver leaf. Accommodating 28 seated guests or 40 standing, Salon Privé is ideal for hosting intimate reception dinners.
- Exclusive venue hire. For larger weddings, you can hire the entire venue at O Bar & Dining exclusively, giving you access to the elegant Salon Privé, Dress Circle, Dining Room, and Lounge Bar. The dedicated in-house events team at O Bar will tailor a bespoke floor plan to ensure a seamless flow on your wedding day.
What O Bar & Dining Sydney weddings are like:
- 360-degree views of Sydney Harbour and the city skyline
- Unique circular dining room that revolves around the harbour
- Located on level 47 of Sydney’s iconic Australia Square Tower
- Innovative fine-dining menus by chef/owner Michael Moore
- Experienced in-house wedding coordinator
- Exclusive venue hire available for large weddings with bespoke floor plans
- Convenient location in the heart of Sydney’s CBD
- Paid valet car parking nearby at Wilson Car Park Australia Square
What’s the food like at O Bar & Dining Sydney weddings?
O Bar & Dining Sydney is renowned for its innovative fine-dining menus, crafted by talented owner/chef, Michael Moore. Exceptional Australian produce is celebrated in every dish and meticulously matched wine lists elevate the overall dining experience.
What are some of the nearby attractions to O Bar & Dining Sydney?
- Sydney Harbour
- Royal Botanic Gardens
- Sydney Opera House
- Sydney Harbour Bridge
- The Rocks precinct
- St Mary’s Cathedral
“Wow - we had such an amazing day. The ceremony and reception were smash hits with our guests, we’ve had non-stop messages from everyone saying how much they loved it. The food cocktails and service were sensational! Couldn’t fault it…” - Sam & Heath