Inside ivy Sunroom, your wedding guests will be surrounded by bold, rich blue hues and plenty of sunshine. It's the kind of blank canvas space you can do anything with from a design point of view -- whether your vision involves floating floral arrangements or warm lighting with a flood of candles lining the tables. At ivy Sunroom, you'll have access to in-house stylists and florists who can brainstorm with you and help you bring all your ideas together to create a gorgeous setting that fits your unique style.
Most couples opt to host both their ceremony and reception inside, creating an intimate atmosphere where all your wedding events can take place. Depending on the size of your wedding guest list, you might opt to have your ceremony on the private terrace followed by cocktails and dinner inside. Or, cocktail hour on the terrace is a great alternative if you're planning a ceremony nearby. Whatever layout you choose for your wedding, ivy Sunroom includes many nooks and lounge areas, making for a comfortable and relaxed event flow.
Top 3 things you’ll love about your ivy Sunroom wedding:
- Bright, Airy Setting. The dramatic floor-to-ceiling windows of the ivy Sunroom ensure a steady stream of natural light allowing for a more open light-filled space. There are many benefits to natural light, one being it makes for great photographs.
- Chic CBD Location. Centrally located in the heart of Sydney’s CBD, ivy Sunroom is surrounded by restaurants, bars, and nightlife. Not only does that mean your wedding will take place in a vibrant CBD location, but it also means your party crew will have plenty of options for pre- or post-wedding drink spots.
- Award-Winning Catering. Merivale is known for its local, seasonal menus, and their wedding menus absolutely live up to that reputation. Expect brilliant flavour pairings, beautiful presentations and flawless service from this award-winning team.
What the ivy Sunroom wedding venue is like:
- Rooftop venue with a secret garden
- Modern floor-to-ceiling windows
- Built-in black marble stage
- Elegant outdoor terrace
- A stunning, light-filled space
- Overlooks Ivy’s central atrium
Here’s what else you need to know about ivy Sunroom weddings:
- Seated dinner capacity of up to 108 guests
- Cocktail reception capacity of up to 400 guests
- Packages start from $150 per guest with a venue hire fee or minimum spend
- The venue is licensed until midnight
Am I allowed external suppliers at the ivy Sunroom?
- Merivale is the exclusive caterer at ivy Sunroom
- External music, live bands and DJs are permitted
- An in-house team of florists, stylists and event producers may be used, but you may also bring your own vendors upon approval
- AV support is available in-house for sound, lighting and staging
ivy Sunroom services and facilities for receptions always include, but are not limited to:
- Award-winning catering by Merivale
- Personalised wedding planning and assistance
- Indoor wedding ceremony facility
- Wheelchair access
- Discounted parking nearby
What are some of the nearby attractions to ivy Sunroom?
- ivy Precinct
- Establishment Precinct
- Wynyard train station
- Martin Place train station
- King Street Wharf
- SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium
- Doltone House Hyde Park
- Queen Victoria Building