Situated on 330 acres of lush greenery sits Yering Meadows, a sophisticated wedding venue with three defining features: Delicious catering, breathtaking views, and a stunning, purpose-built function space complete with floor-to-ceiling windows. This highly-rated treasure provides couples with an unparalleled experience from their first viewing to their grand exit from their reception. Staff are attentive and helpful, there are numerous options for personalisation, and a dedicated events manager who can help you establish a wedding theme and style.
Once you know your theme, you can start imagining what your unique wedding ceremony and reception will look like. Yering Meadows has a number of scenic ceremony sites on their property that showcase the natural beauty of this Victorian wine region, including under rustic gumtrees. As for your reception? Well, your dreamy evening will be held in a spacious, light-filled function room with a neutral colour theme - it’s elegant, and ideal if you’d like to put your own personal touches on the space. There’s certainly room for a band or DJ, which will set the tone for a fun night of dancing and drinking from your own private bar.
The food at your wedding will be handcrafted from local produce by the experienced, highly trained chefs from Aroma Lily Catering, with this superb catering business' menus offering a combination of modern and traditional options. And with a la carte menus, cocktail-style options, an avant-garde BBQ spit roast style option, or a new high tea menu, you’ll be spoiled for choice! Of course, whatever your decision, the culinary geniuses at Aroma Lily Catering will craft meals that delight your taste buds. And with delicious vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes on the menu, you can rest assured your wedding guests will be equally as thrilled with the delicious fare served to them. Well, that is, unless you choose the popular banquet option!
“The clubhouse is situated in a beautiful spot with wonderful views - car parking is available and not far from the main club rooms which are spotless and very comfortable. The dining chairs were comfortable and that's a real plus for me. The menu was varied and every dish looked delicious as it arrived.” Erena
What you can expect when working with Yering Meadows for your wedding:
- Breathtaking Yarra Valley views. Situated in the gorgeous Yarra Ranges, Yering Meadows offers pristine views of rolling hills and native trees - it makes for a lovely wedding day backdrop.
- Light-filled function space. The reception area at Yering Meadows boasts floor-to-ceiling windows, a neutral colour palette, and stylish finishings.
- Fusion of traditional, modern menus. The menus by Aroma Lily Catering will be tailored to your taste and dietary requirements. You’ll have an extensive range of dishes to choose from, with a la carte, banquet, BBQ spit roast, canapes, and high tea menus on offer.
- Dedicated event manager. Yering Meadows takes care of their couples, and endeavours to do whatever they can to ensure their clients are happy. This is why they introduced an events manager: to help their couples plan the wedding of their dreams, minus the stress.
Here’s what else you need to know about Yering Meadows.
- Capacity. Up to 250 of your loved ones can help you celebrate your new marriage at Yering Meadows.
- Experienced wedding venue. This wedding venue has been helping loved up couples marry for more than 20 years, and is well-versed in wedding planning and providing exceptional service.
- Upgrades. From donut walls to photobooths and giant light up letters, there are a number of exciting additional extras you can opt for to personalise your wedding.
- Gourmet grazing tables. Yering Meadows offers both sweet and savoury grazing tables. These are presented beautifully, and contain goodies like raspberry and white choc cheesecake, Choc Éclair (sweet), Artisan cheeses and Mediterranean vegetables (savoury).
Do you offer different packages for food and beverage? If so, can you give us an outline of your most popular inclusions?
Yering Meadows works with Aroma Lily Catering to offer several styles of wedding menu, including cocktail canape, buffet, BBQ spit roast, and a la carte options. Here are some examples of what’s available on some of Aroma Lily Catering's most popular menus.
- Spinach feta tart
- Gourmet pizza slices
- Pulled pork & slaw sliders
- Meatballs with chutney
- Delicious BBQ spit roast or la carte selection of meats and fish.
A La Carte.
- Roast pork with crackle & apple sauce
- Honey baked ham
- Rosemary lamb leg with mint jelly
“I am so thankful to Christina, Angela & Fiona for all their help, patience & kindness, from when I first booked my fundraiser day, all the way through until the end of the day. I am so happy with how the day turned out, the venue, food, set-up & service. So thank you. I will definitely be recommending the Golf Club for functions (I already have been actually!) & will have to pop up one weekend soon and try breakfast!” Ashley