Located in the secluded valley of Kangaroo Ground, Inglewood Estate is set in a stunning quiet valley of endless rolling hills; the grounds include beautifully landscaped gardens, a vineyard and lake.
Everything has been designed to capture the daily and seasonal changes of light, making Inglewood Estate exceptionally photographic.
Only 40 minutes drive from Melbourne CBD, 10 minutes from Eltham and Warrandyte, and half an hour from the Yarra Valley, Inglewood Estate is the perfect venue for a complete wedding experience.
- Inglewood Chapel is a private and non-denominational Chapel; hand built using local stone, it can seat 110 guests, with plenty of standing room.
- The Chapel boasts an antique harmonium and pews, stained glass windows, stunning flower arrangements, wrought iron candelabras, and organza pew bows.
- Our exclusive Chapel Bar is available for drinks after the ceremony if you book your Wedding Ceremony and Reception at Inglewood Estate.
- Inglewood's Reception Centre is set in stunning gardens with breathtaking views.
- Formally the old hay shed on the property, it is full of character, history and true country style.
- Inglewood Estate offers a range of menus from a casual cocktail style event, to a sumptuous buffet or traditional table d’hote menu.
Min/Max: 60/120 Inspection by Appointment