Situated in Melbourne’s North, Weddings at Marnong Estate is a gorgeous, farm wedding ceremony and reception venue, offering uninterrupted views of the Macedon Ranges - trust us, there are a plentiful amount of photography locations at this breathtaking venue. Just to name a few… overlooking the rolling farmland hills, in the venue’s stunning winery, and on the property’s own ‘one tree hill’. Now that we’ve piqued your interest, let’s talk reception locations: At this charming venue you’ll have two stunning reception spaces to choose from - the formal Angliss room and the unique wool shed. Once you’ve decided on your reception setting, you can start to think about the important stuff: food. This delightful venue offers absolutely delicious catering and heavenly wine - after all, they do have an on-site winery! With historic gardens, elegant on-site accommodation and a plentiful amount of convenient venue, food and beverage packages, Weddings at Marnong Estate is a must if you’re after a high-quality, luxurious place to say ‘I Do’.
What you can expect when you book your wedding at Marnong Estate:
- Stunning venue. This beautiful, rustic venue is the very definition of country chic. From its rolling fields and paddocks to the oh-so elegant indoor reception spaces and the beautiful vineyard, Weddings at Marnong Estate is a breathtaking place to have your wedding.
- Reception options. There are two beautiful options for your wedding celebration at Weddings at Marnong Estate. The first is a formal room that can cater for up to 250 wedding guests. It has a built-in dancefloor, suspended lights, modern finishings, and floor-to-ceiling windows which offer breathtaking views of the Macedon Ranges. The second is a rustic, heritage-rated wool shed, which has recently been renovated into an elegant space for up to 120 wedding guests to celebrate.
- Delicious catering. The food at Weddings at Marnong Estate is second to none, so whether you’ve decided on a dinnertime food package that includes canapes, an entree, main, and dessert or a delicious two-course meal, your guests will receive flavoursome fare that’s beautifully presented.
- Tasty wines. Well, this is a winery wedding venue! Weddings at Marnong Estate offer an extensive range of delicious wines - you’ll be spoiled for choice. Unsure which wines to pick for your reception? Don’t worry, you can’t go wrong with your tasty selection!
Here’s what else you need to know about Weddings at Marnong Estate:
- Incredible location. This beautiful, rustic venue is conveniently situated just 15 mins from Melbourne Airport (ideal for out-of-towners), and is a measly 35 mins from Melbourne’s CBD. Not to mention the whole winery/farmland/mountain views thing they’ve got going on...
- Helpful staff. The team at Weddings at Marnong Estate are incredibly friendly, kind, and oh-so helpful - nothing is a trouble for them! So if you have any questions or a request, they’d be more than happy to help you.
- Lunch packages. If you’d prefer a daytime wedding option, you’re always welcome to choose a luncheon package - there are four wedding packages to choose from.
What’s included in your venue hire fee?
- Pre-approved bump in and bump out period
- Round or long tables
- Banquet chairs
- Choice of white, grey or black linen
- White linen napkins
- Table centerpieces
- Crockery, cutlery & glassware
- Table menus x 2 per table/ tealight candles/ table numbers
- Placement of place cards and bonbonniere
- Cake table and knife
- Gift table
- Dance floor
- Microphone and inhouse PA system
- Use of Estate grounds for photo opportunities
- Ceremony set up and pack down
- Up to 50 white Americana chairs
- Microphone and PA system - indoor only
- Signing table and chairs
- Water station
“Offering a unique setting with endless possibilities and an incredible backdrop, your day will remain a wonderful memory for years to come. Our stunning locations include The Angliss Rooms with their panoramic views of the Macedon Ranges and other unique spaces including The Shed for that more historic feel and our estate gardens. Quality food and wine is at the heart of what we do, matched with service excellence.” Marnong Estate