Marnong Estate is a chic winery wedding venue situated just 35 minutes north of Melbourne — it's perfect for rustic, elegant weddings. This stunning venue offers numerous wedding packages, delicious catering and tasty wines, views over the Macedon Ranges, luxurious on-site accommodation, and two reception spaces to choose from — there’s a lot to love about Weddings at Marnong Estate!
Situated in Melbourne’s North, Marnong Estate is a gorgeous winery wedding ceremony and reception venue, offering uninterrupted views of the Macedon Ranges — trust us, there are a plentiful amount of photography locations at this breathtaking venue. Just to name a few… overlooking the rolling farmland hills, in the venue’s stunning winery, and on the property’s own ‘one tree hill’.
Now that we’ve piqued your interest, let’s talk reception locations: At this charming venue, you’ll have two stunning reception spaces to choose from — the formal Angliss room and the unique wool shed. Once you’ve decided on your reception setting, you can start to think about the important stuff: food. This delightful venue offers absolutely delicious catering and heavenly wine — after all, they do have an on-site winery! With historic gardens, elegant on-site accommodation, and a plentiful amount of convenient venue, food and beverage packages, Weddings at Marnong Estate is a must if you’re after a high-quality, luxurious place to say ‘I Do’.
What you can expect when you book your wedding at Marnong Estate:
- Stunning venue. This beautiful, rustic venue is the very definition of country chic. From its rolling fields and paddocks to the oh-so-elegant indoor reception spaces and the beautiful vineyard, Weddings at Marnong Estate is a breathtaking place to have your wedding.
- Reception options. There are two beautiful options for your wedding celebration at Weddings at Marnong Estate. The first is a formal room that can cater for up to 250 wedding guests. It has a built-in dancefloor, suspended lights, modern finishings, and floor-to-ceiling windows which offer breathtaking views of the Macedon Ranges. The second is a rustic, heritage-rated wool shed, which has recently been renovated into an elegant space for up to 120 wedding guests to celebrate.
- Delicious catering. The food at Weddings at Marnong Estate is second to none, so whether you’ve decided on a dinnertime food package that includes canapes, an entree, main, and dessert or a delicious two-course meal, your guests will receive flavoursome fare that’s beautifully presented.
- Tasty wines. Well, this is a winery wedding venue! Weddings at Marnong Estate offer an extensive range of delicious wines — you’ll be spoiled for choice. Unsure which wines to pick for your reception? Don’t worry; you can’t go wrong with your tasty selection!
Here’s what else you need to know about Weddings at Marnong Estate:
- Incredible location. This beautiful, rustic venue is conveniently situated just 15 mins from Melbourne Airport (ideal for out-of-towners) and is a measly 35 mins from Melbourne’s CBD. Not to mention the whole winery/farmland/mountain views thing they’ve got going on...
- Helpful staff. The team at Weddings at Marnong Estate are incredibly friendly, kind, and oh-so-helpful — nothing is a trouble for them! So if you have any questions or a request, they’d be more than happy to help you.
- Lunch packages. If you’d prefer a daytime wedding option, you’re always welcome to choose a luncheon package — there are four wedding packages to choose from.
What’s included in our Wedding Packages
- Pre-approved bump in and bump out period
- Round or long tables
- Banquet chairs
- White linen tablecloths
- White linen napkins
- Table centrepieces
- Crockery, cutlery & glassware
- Table menus x 2 per table/ tealight candles/ table numbers
- Placement of place cards and bonbonniere
- Cake table and knife
- Gift table
- Use of Estate grounds for photo opportunities
- Ceremony set up and pack down
- Up to 50 white chairs
- Microphone - indoor only
- Signing table and chairs
- Water station