Hey! We’re Kyla and Marc Scarborough and Love & Other is our lovechild! After spending years honing our skills in the commercial space, this pair found their passion in weddings and boundless joy in capturing other’s love stories.
“Kyla and Marc were absolutely brilliant. From the first meeting through to the last photo of the night, they were fun, approachable, and patient. They captured brilliant moments without any awkward posing or forced smiles and put us and all the guests at ease.” Sally R
Through Love & Other, we offer a variety of premium services across photography and video to capture your special day forever more. But our talents stretch vastly beyond, offering live streaming options for guests who live afar, fine art printing services to literally hold the memories in your hands, and entertainment packages, pairing you up with the perfect band, solo artist, acoustic duo or DJ to ensure you and your guests have a night to remember. We can even throw in a sax player!
Since our inception in 2013, we have built a dynamic and incredibly talented team of humans to service Victoria and South Australia, currently expanding into other locations throughout the country. We boastfully have a jeu de force of photographers and videographers, whose backgrounds speak for themselves and encompass experience across commercial, advertising, editorial, fashion, lifestyle, portrait and events.
Our passion is what sets us apart; we absolutely adore what we do. We truly love meeting new people and want to get to know you and your specific needs so the big day feels a little less daunting. We want to make sure you feel that we have it all covered, that everything runs harmoniously and, most importantly, that you have a heap of fun! Each individual on our team has an innate ability to achieve this. With every booking, we feel honoured to be chosen to play a part in making your day unforgettable. We take great pride in making sure you have a really great time with us and work unobtrusively across your day to ensure the most incredible wedding experience imaginable.
“All our friends have said how wonderful Marc and Chris were on the day. An absolute pleasure to deal with and so professional. They really kept things on track and made us feel so relaxed to just enjoy every moment. We would definitely recommend Love and Other to anyone.” Jess B
At Love & Other Photography, their Melbourne-based team are passionate about capturing the natural, candid moments that you will remember forever. It’s the tiny smiles between the couple, the tear caught on a parent’s cheek, the aisle petals fluttering through the air. Whether you’re opting for their photography or videography services, you can feel confident that you’ll have exquisitely captured moments from your wedding day.
Each and every couple’s needs are as unique as their wedding. With the inherent understanding that your wedding day is all about you, your photography team will flexibly work around your schedule. No matter if it's a morning, afternoon, or evening wedding, the team will ensure that there is plenty of time to set up photos with the wedding party and extended groups.
Where the Love & Other Photography team really shine is where they can combine their skills into a photography and videography package. You’ll get the best of both worlds as their tight-knit team members have years of experience covering ceremonies and receptions in both image and video format, ensuring that no moments are missed.
Their small team of highly experienced, incredible photographers and videographers work efficiently and with a cinematic eye. This enables Melbourne-based couples to book with confidence, knowing that their wedding day will be covered professionally. The team strongly believes that the couple should be in the moment, and they know from experience that that’s when the best photo opportunities occur!
Love & Other Photography want to know how they can bring your vision to life. Get in touch, or download their wedding brochure below for more information.
What to expect when you work with Love & Other Photography on photos and video for your Melbourne wedding:
- A range of packages to choose from. Based on the package you opt for, expect up to 700 edited images in both colour and black-and-white on a USB and up to 90 minutes edited video footage from your wedding day, plus a 5-10 minute highlight reel. Depending on the package, you can have up to two photographers and videographers covering your wedding. Accompanying the edited photos and video, you will also receive all the raw images captured from the day.
- Open to destination weddings. If your dream wedding is going to take place elsewhere in Australia, or you’re considering an international destination, this team is up for the job!
- Quality edited photos. Not only will they capture the most beautiful images, but you’ll receive the final copies after they’ve undergone a professional edit.
- An emphasis on natural and candid images. Love & Other Photography know just how to evoke beautiful genuine moments between you and your partner. Leaning away from stylised and posed shots, the team have an eye for finding perfect natural scenes.
What you’ll love about working with Love and Other Photography for your Melbourne wedding:
- Skilled photographers and videographers. The handpicked team at Love & Other Photography are all highly professional in their craft, and just as importantly, they’re able to make couples feel at ease in front of the camera.
- Attention to detail. The team loves capturing the smallest details, so you can feel confident that they’re always on the lookout for a candid snap.
- They go above and beyond. In the leadup to your wedding day, your photographer or videographer will find the best locations in and around your venue to shoot pictures. This means that the process of taking your couple, wedding party, and family photos will be smooth and hassle-free. If they’ve not been to your venue before, they may even check out the space ahead of time.
How long have the Love & Other Photography team been taking photos?
Love & Other Photography launched in 2013. However, Marc and Kyla have both been professional photographers for much longer. Marc has over 10 years’ experience working in both photography & video production. Kyla has several years of experience working across a wide variety of photography work, from fashion & editorial to personal portraits & events.
Does Love & Other do destination weddings?
If you are kind enough to invite them to photograph your wedding day, the Love & Other team will travel far and wide to be there. Occasionally there may be an additional cost, but they will let you know about this straight away.
What is Love & Other’s photography and videography style?
Love & Other’s style of photography is very natural and candid. The most beautiful moments to capture are the ones of you enjoying your wedding day together. They want you to both feel comfortable, at ease and have as much fun as possible. They will definitely encourage you to have a kiss or two.
“The photos and video make me tear up, they captured our day so perfectly! They were easy to work with, super accommodating and professional. For example, Kyla went to our venue ahead of time to find some good spots to take our photos. They put so much effort and dedication into their business, it really shows.” Florine B