Recently restored and just 40 minutes from Melbourne, The Refectory Werribee Park by Bursaria is a stunning venue boasting a fusion of modern grandeur and heritage charm. It contains designer chandeliers, high ceilings, and contemporary furnishings which beautifully embellish the space.
Celebrate your new marriage on majestic grounds and enjoy delicious pre-dinner drinks and canapes before delighting in a mouthwatering, award-winning menu from Bursaria, a 5-star catering company with a reputation for excellence.
“Had our wedding here recently and the whole event ran flawlessly from ceremony to end of the reception. Staff are attentive, food is divine and Hollie went above and beyond on all counts and made our day stress free and an absolute dream come true for us. Couldn’t recommend this venue more if I tried. Thank you so much Refectory and Bursaria Catering.” — Courtney
What you'll love about working with The Refectory Werribee Park by Bursaria for your Melbourne wedding:
- Multiple ceremony locations. When you book at The Refectory Werribee Park by Bursaria, you’ll have the choice of a variety of picturesque garden and mansion backdrops for your ceremony, including a colourful parterre, gorgeous ornamental lake, and intimate garden.
- Capacity for 150 guests. The Refectory Werribee Park by Bursaria is the perfect venue for intimate to mid-sized weddings, with the venue able to seat up to 150 guests comfortably with a spacious dancefloor.
- Award-winning boutique caterers. The Refectory Werribee Park by Bursaria offers creative, scrumptious menu offerings and packages. Whether you choose canapé style, a grazing board, or a traditional plated menu, Bursaria will deliver delectable dishes that not only reflect the style of your wedding but taste delicious and look stunning in photos.
Highlights of The Refectory Werribee Park by Bursaria:
- Wholesome, flavour-packed, beautiful dishes
- Professional, friendly, attentive service
- Elegant venue with multiple garden ceremony sites
- Exquisite, lush gardens perfect for photos
- Venue with heritage and historic charm
“We had our wedding at the refectory and it was nothing short of amazing all the staff were fantastic and the food blew me away. We still have people talking about it nearly two years on.” — Bec