Discover Sandringham Yacht Club, a stunning waterfront wedding venue in Melbourne. With romantic views of the harbour, delicious cuisine, and impeccable service, Sandringham Yacht Club is an inspired choice for an elegant and sophisticated wedding. All-inclusive packages make organising your celebration a breeze, particularly with the help and support of the expert wedding coordination team.
Exchange vows right bythe beach, followed by a waterfront wedding reception in a modern ballroom with floor-to-ceiling windows. With a reception in the Port Phillip Room, your celebrations will take place with the backdrop of the magnificent bayside views. The space is perfectly equipped for wedding celebrations, with a versatile layout you can truly make your own.
The wedding packages are packed with value and thoughtful inclusions such as an alternate ceremony location should the weather turn. Tempting and luxurious add-ons, including a live oyster shucking station and roaming mini desserts, are also on offer. Perfectly suited to either a cocktail style or seated reception, Sandringham Yacht Club also serves moreish gourmet canapes and masterfully plated seated meals.
You’ll know that you are dealing with dedicated professionals from your first enquiry Sandringham Yacht Club. The passionate and friendly team love nothing more than sharing the beauty of this stunning venue with couples on their wedding day.
“My husband and I held our wedding at the Sandringham Yacht Club in Jan 2020 and highly recommend this venue if you are considering a beachside reception centre. The wedding coordinator is absolutely fantastic at her job - she is SUPER organised and was very accommodating of our requests, and we didn't have a single glitch on the night. We received endless compliments from our guests regarding the food - everything from entree through to dessert was absolutely delicious. This is a great venue.” – Stella G
What you’ll love about working with Sandringham Yacht Club for your Melbourne wedding:
- Stunning waterfront location. The bayside views from Sandringham Yacht Club are, quite simply, unparalleled. Your guests will delight in taking in the romantic waterside views at your outdoor ceremony before celebrating against the backdrop of the harbour from the Port Phillip Room.
- Combined ceremony and reception venue. With beautiful ceremony locations and an elegant, versatile reception space on site, there is little need to leave the Sandringham Yacht Club on the day of your wedding. Even picturesque spots for your wedding portraiture are at your fingertips!
- A passionate and professional team. The wedding coordination team from Sandringham Yacht Club will take the time to get to know your specific tastes and wedding vision. With all-inclusive packages and an attentive team, you can be sure your wedding day will be smooth and memorable.
Highlights of working with Sandringham Yacht Club for your Melbourne wedding:
- Delicious cuisine prepared by Sandringham Yacht Club expert hospitality team
- Stunning floor-to-ceiling windows
- Wet weather ceremony option as back-up
- Space for 250 guests for a seated event or up to 400 guests for a cocktail event
- Excellent value wedding packages
- Classic furniture in keeping with the venue’s aesthetic
- Cake-cutting and serving provided
- Linens provided
- Five-hour venue hire
How many guests can attend my Sandringham Yacht Club wedding:
There is space for 250 guests for a seated celebration or up to 400 guests for a cocktail-style wedding at Sandringham Yacht Club. The spacious and versatile layout of the space ensures everyone is comfortable and well catered for.
“A fantastic wedding venue with great staff that ensured we had the wedding reception we always wanted. The bayside views are excellent, and the sunset is superb. Our wedding coordinator was extremely helpful, advisory and responsive throughout the entire experience and made for a seamless evening. The food was delicious, and the bar service was of a high calibre. Thank you once again!” – Rudra H.