Perched on the Port Melbourne foreshore since 1889, Port Melbourne Yacht Club is an iconic venue catering to waterfront ceremonies and stylish receptions. A popular choice for elegant beachside weddings in Melbourne, this dreamy venue boasts serene ocean views, light-filled interiors, and endless photo opportunities.
Port Melbourne Yacht Club’s spacious, open-plan interiors can be styled beautifully to suit various wedding themes. Floor-to-ceiling windows flood the space with natural light, while the modern furnishings and neutral colour palette form a stunning blank canvas. Outside, the yacht club’s spacious alfresco deck is the perfect place for pre or post-dinner drinks and nibbles, giving your guests the chance to feel the ocean breeze and enjoy the breathtaking bay views.
“Our wedding at Port Melbourne Yacht Club was amazing. Absolutely perfect. I can't tell you the number of people who have told us it was the best wedding they had ever been to. The staff were impeccable.” — Janine R.
Top 3 things you’ll love about your Port Melbourne Yacht Club wedding:
- The stunning beach views. From the moment you arrive, you’ll be blown away by the yacht club’s magnificent beachfront location. We can’t imagine a more picturesque backdrop for your wedding celebrations than the sparkling turquoise waters of Port Phillip Bay.
- The exceptional service. Throughout your planning journey, Atlantic Group’s dedicated wedding specialists will be on-hand to craft your perfect day at Port Melbourne Yacht Club. These experienced professionals will go above and beyond to ensure your wedding experience is entirely seamless and stress-free, from finalising menu options to organising the venue styling.
- The mouthwatering wedding menus. As an Atlantic Group venue, you can expect an incredible dining experience for your wedding at Port Melbourne Yacht Club. Atlantic’s team of wedding catering experts will work closely with you to design an exceptional menu that’s guaranteed to have your guests talking for months to come.
What Port Melbourne Yacht Club weddings are like:
- Picture-perfect waterfront location overlooking Port Phillip Bay
- Convenient location just minutes away from Melbourne CBD
- Modern, open-plan interiors offer a blank canvas for any wedding theme
- Floor-to-ceiling glass windows open out to a spacious outdoor decking area
- Impeccable service from the Atlantic Group’s wedding team
- Bespoke wedding packages and mouthwatering menus
What’s the capacity for weddings at Port Melbourne Yacht Club?
Port Melbourne Yacht Club can accommodate 250 seated guests and 300 standing guests for cocktail weddings.
“Many of our guests praised the great food at Port Melbourne Yacht Club and the gorgeous venue. It really looked fantastic, with the candles and stylish table settings. The evening went by so quickly, but I did spend a few minutes outside on the deck at one point and noticed how pretty it looked with the lights on the water.” — Kate B.