Nestled in the heart of Goulburn Valley is a magical country wedding venue with modern event spaces and luxurious accommodation. This rural gem is The Trawool Estate: a newly-renovated hotel with all the makings of an exceptional function space. This beautiful Estate is set in the Trawool Valley, flanked on all sides by farmland and towering gum trees.
The Terrace, a manicured bushland setting across the road from the Estate, is one of the enchanting ceremony sites available for couples to host their nuptials. And with beautiful trees providing a rustic, country backdrop, the venue’s second ceremony option, the Rotunda, sits alongside a duck pond and gorgeous weeping willow - it's truly a romantic space that looks terrific in photos.
Of course, there is no shortage of beautiful locations on the grounds to host your couple photoshoot after your ceremony. This breathtaking oasis overlooks the National Trust listed Trawool Valley, so you can bet the views are stunning - particularly from the bridal suite. Your guests might like to soak up the views during cocktail hour with a delicious local wine in hand.
They’ll also be able to enjoy their wine - and incredible wedding menu - at your reception. This is usually held in the Anglesey Room, a beautiful, elegant function room with white finishings and space for a dancefloor. After the festivities, retreat to your luxurious on-site accommodation and unwind to the sounds of nature. There are 20 freshly renovated rooms, and seven family-friendly options, so your bridal party can enjoy the serenity, too. And if you’re slightly dusty in the morning? The staff at The Trawool Estate can make you a delicious big breakfast fit for a, well, a newlywed!
“We were fortunate enough to spend our anniversary being spoiled with such an amazing team at Trawool Estate. An unforgettable and memorable day spent experiencing the luxurious accommodation and the finest cuisine made by head chef Eric, nothing short of exquisite! The whole team that we had the opportunity to share some time with and some laughs, David, Lyndon, Connor, Stu... thanks guys for making our stay absolutely superb.” Joe
What you can expect when working with The Trawool Estate for your wedding:
- Breathtaking country wedding venue. The Trawool Estate is a rural, picturesque wedding venue with plenty of native beauty, lovely water features, and lest we forget to mention the enchanting surrounding woods.
- Relaxed, warm atmosphere. This stunning wedding venue has a warm atmosphere and relaxed feel to it, making it the perfect destination to escape from the city and hustle and bustle of everyday life.
- Ceremony options. The Trawool Estate has multiple gorgeous places on site that are ideal for ceremonies, including the charming rotunda and next to the woods.
- Modern-luxe accommodation. The on-site accommodation at The Trawool Estate is known for its ridiculously comfy beds, luxurious amenities, and stylish interior.
- Attentive hospitality. Country hospitality is a given at The Trawool Estate. This wedding venue gives all their couples - and their guests - attentive service, ensuring everyone is happy, content, and stress-free.
Here’s what else you need to know about The Trawool Estate.
- Wedding packages. The Trawool Estate has convenient wedding packages to choose from, including cocktail and plated main options.
- Newly renovated Estate. This stylish, contemporary Estate has recently been renovated in order to make it the beautiful function venue it is today.
- Getaway in nature. The Trawool Estate truly is the perfect place to leave your worries behind and unwind in nature. From its breathtaking surroundings to its secluded location, everything about The Trawool Estate is designed to welcome a relaxing experience.
- Graphic designer. Not one to half do things, The Trawool Estate even offers a graphic designer for an additional cost. This talented graphic designer can help you design your welcome signs, wedding menus, and so much more.
Tell us about your wedding packages.
The Trawool Estate offers both seated and standing tailored wedding packages. This includes a ceremony and drinks package, and delicious canapes, entrees, mains, and desserts, among other exciting inclusions. Overall, there are four packages to choose from, each served in a different manner. Some options are presented to guests as share plates while others are individual mains.
“Wow! What a great place to get away. Trawool estate has been beautifully renovated to an exceptional level. The rooms are spacious, modern and have everything you need. The dining experience is absolutely 5 star quality. The resort itself is quiet, very picturesque and with pool tennis and basketball courts and walking tracks there is lots to do. The staff are lovely and very welcoming. Loved the experience!” Sean