Nestled amid 120 acres of rustic farmland, Cleveland Winery is a beautiful winery wedding venue in the Macedon Ranges. Enjoy picturesque panoramic views, elegant accommodations, rustic wedding spaces, delicious food and wine, and exceptional service at this stunning Lancemore property.
Cleveland Winery Macedon Ranges Wedding Venue Snapshot:
- Idyllic winery wedding venue overlooking rolling hills and vineyards
- Conveniently located just 45 minutes north of Melbourne CBD
- A charming mix of modern and rustic event spaces
- 50 spacious and beautifully appointed guest suites
- Seamless wedding planning thanks to a dedicated in-house team
- Underground cellar door for private wine tastings
- Endless photo possibilities across the picturesque property
Situated in the heart of the beautiful Macedon Ranges wine country, Cleveland Winery offers an incredible rural wedding experience. This charming winery wedding venue has everything you could possibly need for an unforgettable celebration in one place, including on-site accommodation, a rustic restaurant, and gorgeous wedding spaces.
The sprawling property sits on 120 acres of rustic farmland and vineyard, with the centrepiece being the historic homestead, dating back to 1887. A Cleveland Winery wedding offers breathtaking panoramic views of lush vines, cottage gardens, a tranquil lake, and surrounding mountain ranges, which will form the backdrop of your special day.
There is an abundance of indoor and outdoor options for both your ceremony and reception at Cleveland Winery. You might choose to exchange vows outdoors overlooking the vineyard before heading to the rustic Great Room for a relaxed reception.
What does a wedding at Cleveland Winery Lancefield cost?
Bespoke wedding packages are priced from $175 per person.
What's the capacity for weddings at Cleveland Winery?
The elegant Great Room can accommodate up to 120 guests seated with space for a dancefloor or 180 standing with space for a dancefloor.