Nestled amid ten acres of meticulously manicured English gardens and heritage buildings, Lancemore Mansion Hotel Werribee Park offers a picturesque and tranquil setting for your Melbourne wedding. This all-in-one estate wedding venue boasts three stunning reception spaces, an array of idyllic ceremony locations, stylish onsite accommodation, a private bridal suite, and an indulgent day spa.
Perfectly placed next to the iconic Werribee Mansion, Lancemore Mansion Hotel Werribee Park enjoys a picture-perfect setting amidst ten acres of formal English gardens, towering trees, and heritage buildings. We can’t imagine a more idyllic and relaxing location for your wedding celebrations, with an array of spectacular ceremony and reception spaces and endless photo opportunities scattered across the expansive grounds.
Lancemore’s carefully curated wedding packages cover all the finer details, ensuring a truly seamless and stress-free wedding experience at this historic estate wedding venue near Melbourne. Whether you’re planning an intimate wedding celebration or an extravagant reception with 300+ guests, the hotel’s dedicated wedding planning team will be by your side every step of the way to make sure everything runs smoothly.
Lancemore Mansion Hotel Werribee Park offers an array of stunning ceremony and reception spaces for your Melbourne wedding:
- The Theatre: Dating back to the 1930s, the Theatre evokes a sense of old-world glamour that’s perfect for elegant wedding receptions at the Lancemore Mansion Hotel. Soaring six-metre-high ornate ceilings combine with classic French doors and a private garden to create a reception venue of magnificent proportions.
- The Marquee: Adorned with exquisite silk drapes and five opulent chandeliers, the Marquee is a popular choice for elegant wedding receptions at Lancemore Mansion Hotel. Features of this gorgeous wedding space include state-of-the-art LED lighting, a marble top bar, timber flooring, and a private al fresco terrace.
- The Pavilion: Boasting expansive floor-to-ceiling windows, the light-filled Pavillion overlooks the lush green expanse of Werribee Park’s sprawling polo fields. This versatile space can be styled beautifully to suit any wedding theme and features a spacious private deck and lawn area for pre-dinner cocktails.
What Lancemore Mansion Hotel weddings are like:
- Luxurious five-star hotel wedding venue in Melbourne’s iconic Werribee Park
- Picturesque location nestled amid formal English gardens and heritage buildings
- A host of breathtaking venue options to choose from, including the purpose-built Marquee, light-filled Pavilion and elegant Theatre
- Endless photo opportunities across the sprawling grounds
- Bespoke wedding packages and mouthwatering menus tailored to suit your vision and budget
- 91 elegantly appointed guest rooms and suites for relaxing overnight stays
- Luxury day spa for indulgent pre or post-wedding treatments
What does a wedding at Lancemore Mansion Hotel Werribee Park cost?
Lancemore Manion Hotel’s bespoke wedding packages are priced from $185 per person.
What’s the capacity for events and weddings at Lancemore Mansion Hotel Werribee Park?
Capacity limits are as follows:
- The Pavilion: Cocktail 150, seated with dancefloor 120, seated without dancefloor 130
- The Marquee: Cocktail 400, seated with dancefloor 180, seated without dancefloor 220
- The Theatre: Cocktail 200, seated with dancefloor 110, seated without dancefloor 140