A short stroll from the iconic Melbourne structures like St Patrick’s Cathedral, Parliament House, and the Old Treasury Building, Park Hyatt Melbourne is a unique, multi-purpose hotel with facilities and venues that cater for your wedding day. Featuring luxurious designs and professional functionality, Park Hyatt Melbourne offers seven unique spaces for your wedding day, designed to accommodate large celebrations or intimate gatherings.
“Amazing service, food, atmosphere, everything! We were very happy with the level of service and were surprised with how accommodating they were. We received plenty of compliments from guests on the food and venue. Choosing Park Hyatt as our venue was our best decision for the wedding!” Howard S
Park Hyatt Melbourne prides itself on being able to bring your dream luxury wedding to life, creating memories that will last a lifetime. From the moment you walk through the ballroom foyer for your initial visit, to when you’re walking down the aisle for your ceremony, the dedicated events team strives to ensure your experience will be extraordinary for you and your guests.
What makes Park Hyatt Melbourne especially appealing as a wedding venue is the onsite accommodation; the wedding party can get ready in their own rooms. The couple can kick off their honeymoon in one of the luxury suites.
What you’ll love about Park Hyatt Melbourne for your wedding:
- The grandeur. The ballroom foyer, sweeping staircases, marble flooring, and a sunken dancefloor elevate Park Hyatt Melbourne as one of the city’s grandest wedding venues.
- The catering. Design your own dining experience with Park Hyatt Melbourne’s executive chef, or select from their wide range of set menus that champion regional produce.
- The onsite accommodation. Getting married in a luxury hotel means superior accommodation options are just a few steps away. Get ready in your own room, and start your honeymoon in a deluxe suite.
Highlights of Park Hyatt Melbourne:
- Located near iconic Melbourne landmarks such as Parliament House and the Fitzroy Gardens.
- Seven unique ceremony and reception spaces to choose from.
- Executive chef preparing gourmet bespoke or set menus.
“Stunning venue with great wedding package. Food was delicious and service was immaculate. Price is in the higer catergory but well worth the spend. They helped with everything and ran the show so I didnt have to worry about a thing!” Simone H