Located in the heart of Warrandyte on 10 acres of private bushland in world-class wine country, Bramleigh Estate is the ultimate luxury wedding venue for an exclusive celebration. Featuring an expansive, light-filled dining room accommodating up to 350 guests, stunning ceremony locations and abundant photo opportunities, Bramleigh Estate is the perfect destination for your dream wedding.
Bramleigh Estate's impressive awards collection is a reflection of their commitment to designing and executing flawless weddings. The Hamptons-style wedding venue is imbued with a tranquil ambience, combining modern and rustic elements for the perfect wedding celebration canvas. Indoor and outdoor spaces throughout the venue give couples versatility, without compromising on their wedding experience.
At Bramleigh Estate couples can choose from several gorgeous ceremony locations. The expansive timber deck, set between soaring gum trees, provides a rustic outdoor setting for couples to exchange vows. The charming indoor stone fireplace sets the tone for a magical winter wedding. With every detail taken care of, couples can enjoy an intimate ceremony that is as unique as they are.
Exclusive access to the property for your wedding day means that you'll always have the whole property to yourself. And Bramleigh Estate's experienced team guides you every step of the way to create a beautiful wedding day that runs smoothly and makes a lasting impression. From the coordination of music as you walk down the aisle, to the elegant venue stylings, every detail is perfect.
"Thanks so much to the whole team at Bramleigh! We honestly have been talking so much about how easy everything was and how accommodating the team all were throughout our many date changes and, of course, in the lead-up to and on our wedding day. We really couldn’t have asked for anything more from a venue (we had both our ceremony and reception there), and we really appreciate everything Bramleigh did for us. We would not change one thing!" — Christine W.
What weddings at Bramleigh Estate are like:
- An award-winning, all-inclusive wedding experience. Allow Bramleigh Estate to take you from wedding day preparation in their exclusive retreat to your magical ceremony to an elegant reception. Bramleigh Estate's Hamptons Package delivers stylish furnishings and fresh florals, dining and beautiful beverages, the expertise and assistance of their dedicated wedding planning team, and so much more.
- A breathtaking setting. Rolling hills, stunning bushland and boundless flora and fauna are just a few reasons why the Yarra Valley is such a coveted wedding destination. Bramleigh Estate combines this rural landscape with modern facilities that deliver every wedding day convenience you could need.
- Divine dining. Your guests will experience mouth-watering dishes crafted by Bramleigh Estate's executive chef, Chandra Kumar. Each dining experience is formed with utmost attention to detail by the venue's culinary team. Every course will be perfectly paired with the award-winning wines for which the Yarra region is renowned. From colourful grazing tables to exquisitely presented entrées and main meals, guests will enjoy some of the finest dining in the industry served directly to their table.
Highlights of your Bramleigh Estate wedding:
- Exclusive use of the venue
- Personal wedding concierge
- A private retreat to touch up before your ceremony
- Fresh white floral centrepieces with greenery on silver stands
- In-house music system
- Professional bar and waitstaff to serve your guests
- Mid-week and winter rates
- Cake plinth and knife, wishing well, signing table, seating chart, table numbers and more!
- 100 white Americana chairs for your ceremony
- Indoor or outdoor location for your ceremony
"Thank you, Bramleigh Estate, for providing my husband and I with the best celebration on our special day. The service was absolutely exceptional. To this day, we still get compliments on the delicious food and beautiful venue. As the bride, I felt reassured every step of the way. I was always met with kindness after asking my many questions, and had such a great team of waitstaff and bridal attendants looking after me. Oh, and the location and space are just so picturesque. I couldn’t recommend Bramleigh high enough. Thanks, Bramleigh, for the most special wedding ever! Wish I could do it all again as I just loved my wedding at Bramleigh!" — Georgia B.