Located 9km north of Melbourne’s CBD, The Post Office Hotel’s Dining Hall is the perfect place to hold your wedding reception.
Separate from the main pub, The Dining Hall is a warehouse style venue featuring a large dance floor and private outdoor garden which can also be used for an onsite ceremony. The space can be adapted to suit receptions large and small with the capacity to comfortably seat up to 130 guests or host up to 250 guests for a cocktail style reception.
Our variety of flexible and affordable wedding packages will allow you to completely customise your day from food to floor plans; our onsite brewery can even create a personalised beer for your event. Your dedicated wedding coordinator will meet with you regularly to discuss your vision, outline costs and recommend trusted local suppliers. In addition to this, The Post Office Hotel event staff offer full day access and support, personalised menus, welcome signs and seating charts as part of your booking.
Whether fully decorated or left in its natural state, the Dining Hall’s exposed beams, vintage pendant lights and cathedral ceilings will impress your guests and provide a beautiful backdrop for your big day.
From day one all the way to your big day your dedicated event manager will ensure your wedding is unique and executed to perfection.
- Comfortable seating for up to 130 guests with a dance floor
- Option to screen off area's for more intimate wedding receptions
- Have a relaxed, garden style ceremony on site on our leafy deck
- A full range of ‘little extras’ to add some fun to your day
- Conveniently located 8km from the city with easy access to free parking and public transport
- Low minimum spends starting at $12,000 for a full day buyout that can be spent on food, beverages, AV hire and any event upgrades you select
Get in touch today to share your vision with us.