Perfectly placed on St Kilda’s bustling Acland Street, Prince Deck offers an elegant and relaxed setting for stylish weddings in Melbourne. Following a refurbishment in late 2018, the Prince Deck boasts stunning contemporary features that perfectly complement its Art Deco heritage, including sleek brass finishes, gleaming tiled surfaces, and beautiful Italian marble accents.
This much-loved Melbourne venue has everything you’ll need for an unforgettable wedding under one roof, making it a great choice if you’re after a stress-free and seamless experience. There’s an expansive timber deck for romantic outdoor ceremonies, a private indoor dining space brimming with modern luxe details, and 39 boutique guest rooms and suites at the adjoining Prince Hotel.
You’ll love working with the Prince Deck’s dedicated event planners to curate your dream day. They’ll be there every step of the way to ensure everything falls into place and the wedding day runs smoothly. Pair their expertise with delicious menus by renowned Melbourne chefs and carefully curated wine lists, and you’ve got the recipe for an incredible wedding at one of Melbourne’s most iconic venues.
“The Prince were fantastic with us right from the get-go. We moved to a part outdoor, part indoor wedding due to government requirements and were thrilled with how it looked at night. It was stunning! The food was delectable and looked great on the plate. We had so much fun, and the staff were so lovely and helped to pack up at night. We loved the Deck and can't wait to revisit!” - Su K.
Top 3 things you’ll love about your Prince Deck wedding:
- The unrivalled St Kilda location. If you’re looking for an iconic Melbourne setting for your wedding, Prince Deck is the place for you. The Prince Hotel has been a Melbourne institution since the mid-1800s and still retains much of its Art Deco heritage, with just the right amount of modern elegance introduced during recent refurbishments. The hotel enjoys panoramic vistas of Port Phillip Bay, and St Kilda pier is just a short stroll away for those picture-perfect wedding snaps.
- The exceptional menus. Each carefully curated menu at The Prince Hotel showcases sustainable, seasonal produce and incredible flavours that are guaranteed to leave your guest’s mouths watering. Whether you’re planning a cocktail reception with delicious bite-sized canapés or a decadent sit-down affair, you can be sure of an unforgettable dining experience at your Prince Deck wedding.
- The boutique accommodation. What could be more convenient than retiring to your luxurious guest suite at the end of your wedding night? This is all part of the experience when hosting your wedding at a stylish boutique hotel. Prince Deck’s wedding packages even include one night’s complimentary accommodation for the wedding couple.
What Prince Deck weddings are like:
- Modern and light-filled event spaces
- Views of Port Phillip Bay and Melbourne city skyline
- Expansive timber deck for outdoor ceremonies
- Complimentary accommodation for the wedding couple
- Carefully curated sit-down and cocktail wedding packages
- Exceptional food menus by renowned Melbourne chefs
- Bespoke beverage packages
- 39 boutique guest rooms and suites
What does a wedding at The Prince Deck St Kilda cost?
The Prince Deck’s cocktail wedding packages range in price from $170 to $190 per person. Their seated packages range from $180 to $210 per person.
What’s the accommodation like at The Prince Hotel St Kilda for wedding guests?
The Prince Hotel’s 39 boutique guest rooms are luxuriously appointed with custom furniture pieces and elegant decor inspired by its beachside location and Art Deco heritage. All wedding bookings include a complimentary one-night stay for the wedding couple and access to special accommodation rates for your guests.
What are some of the nearby attractions to Prince Deck?
- St Kilda Beach and Pier
- Luna Park
- Catani Gardens
“Best service in Melbourne. Could not have asked for more. Everything was professional and perfect - admin and organisation leading up to our day, and then the big day was run impeccably. Included in the wedding package is accommodation for the wedding night. Anything we wanted the Prince Deck was able to help with. The venue was amazing, the food was amazing, and the Prince Deck team were simply fabulous.” - Catarina & Michael F.