Situated in Melbourne’s stylish inner-east, Lincoln of Toorak is an opulent, classic wedding venue known for its elegance and grandeur. This centrally-located wedding venue features a beautiful ballroom with large windows, a spacious dancefloor, complimentary parking, and a bridal suite. At Lincoln of Toorak, you’ll receive superior service from a team with more than 30 years of experience.
Nestled in the heart of Melbourne's unofficial cafe district, Lincoln of Toorak is a high-end wedding venue located above Toorak's tree-lined streets and coffee shops. This sublime venue has been known for its elegant occasions for more than 30 years, with each wedding more unique than the last. This comes down to the attentive wedding coordination team, who help couples personalise their wedding to reflect their tastes, style, and one-of-a-kind wedding vision.
In addition to superior service, this venue boasts a breathtaking ballroom, complete with sparkling chandeliers and large windows, which unveil plenty of natural light. At nighttime, the moonlight beautifully illuminates the bridal table, highlighting the happy couple. Guests are seated near the generous dancefloor, encouraging them to dance all night.
This stunning wedding venue lovingly prepares all their appetising sweet and savoury dishes in-house, with a team of chefs using their years of professional experience to create aesthetically pleasing meals that taste divine.
"Lincoln of Toorak far exceeded our expectations. The food was amazing, everyone raved about it, and the staff were so attentive and amazing. Tanvi, thanks so much for all your help throughout. You were great as well. Definitely recommending this reception. Truly worth the $$ and the feedback we received." Kara
What you'll love about working with Lincoln of Toorak for your wedding:
- The elegant, expansive ballroom. This sophisticated wedding venue has provided a luxurious setting for weddings for over 30 years, and nowhere is this more evident than their magnificent ballroom. Classic and refined, this space is perfect for dancing all night long, boasting a large white gloss dance floor.
- The delicious menu. At the Lincoln on Toorak, we pride ourselves on our exquisite menu options. Our 3, 5 or 7 course menus are full of incredible flavour, made with love from the hands of our passionate in-house chef. Your guests will be mesmirised with each bite.
- Beautiful, central location. Situated in Toorak, this venue is close to Chapel Street, Melbourne's CBD, and has plenty of public transport links nearby, which is ideal if you have out-of-towners attending.
Highlights of working with Lincoln of Toorak:
- Central Toorak location
- Grand ballroom with large chandelier
- White gloss dance floor
- Professional & friendly service from wedding experts
- Exquisite food & beverage packages
- More than 30 years industry experience
With over 30 years of industry experience, the team at Lincoln of Toorak are here to make all of your wedding visions come to life.
Mrs Sara El Toum