Nestled in the heart of Melbourne's unofficial cafe district, Lincoln on Toorak is a high-end wedding venue located above Toorak's tree-lined streets and coffee shops. This sublime venue has been known for its elegant occasions for more than 30 years, with each wedding more unique than the last. This comes down to the attentive wedding coordination team, who help couples personalise their wedding to reflect their tastes, style, and one-of-a-kind wedding vision.
In addition to superior service, this venue boasts a breathtaking ballroom, complete with sparkling chandeliers and large windows, which unveil plenty of natural light. At nighttime, the moonlight beautifully illuminates the bridal table, highlighting the happy couple. On the other hand, guests are seated near the generous dancefloor, encouraging them to shimmy up a storm as soon as your DJ begins his set.
As your guests celebrate your new marriage by way of the Nutbush, you might like to retreat to the bridal room with your closest girlfriends for some champagne and a chat. Don't need to catch your breath? You can always indulge in some delicious dessert. This stunning wedding venue lovingly prepares all their appetising sweet and savoury dishes in-house, with a team of chefs using their years of professional experience to create aesthetically pleasing meals that taste divine.
"Lincoln of Toorak far exceeded our expectations. The food was amazing, everyone raved about it, and the staff were so attentive and amazing. Tanvi, thanks so much for all your help throughout. Kate, you were great as well. Definitely recommending this reception. Truly worth the $$ and the feedback we received." Kara
What you'll love about working with Lincoln of Toorak for your wedding:
- The elegant, expansive ballroom. This sophisticated wedding venue has provided a luxurious setting for weddings for over 30 years, and nowhere is this more evident than their magnificent ballroom. Classic and refined, this space is perfect for receptions and dancing.
- A bridal room. Lincoln on Toorak provides a bridal room for the bride or groom to enjoy with their bridal party. Here, you can take photos, drink some cocktails, and have a breather before the reception kicks off.
- Beautiful, central location. Situated in Toorak, this venue is close to Chapel Street, Melbourne's CBD, and has plenty of public transport links nearby, which is ideal if you have out-of-towners attending.
Highlights of working with Lincoln of Toorak:
- Stunning wedding venue in trendy Toorak
- Personalised service and support
- Have hosted events for more than 30 years
- Dedicated wedding coordination team
- Multilevel car park for wedding guests
- Delicious, in-house wedding menus
- Exclusive powder room for the happy couple
"Thank you, Dimmy and Michelle, for making our day/night and the start of our lives so special and wonderful. Your guidance and professionalism made it so much fun and easy to choose Lincoln of Toorak. The night was fantastic. The place looked a million bucks after Arosh did his work. The food was fantastic, and if I had to do it all again, it would be with you!!!" Matthew