When it comes to showstopping wedding venues, Vogue Ballroom exceeds expectations in every regard. This luxury venue is an exciting ceremony and reception space located in Burwood East, a short 20-minute drive from the Melbourne CBD.
“Vogue Ballroom is the ultimate wedding venue. The room is beautiful, and the way it is laid out means that there is not a bad seat in the building for your guests. The food and wait staff are incredible! Vogue Ballroom offers so much value for money, and they were a pleasure to deal with from our very first interaction.” Kenneth W
When you enter Vogue Ballroom, the first thing you’ll notice is the sheer drama of the space. Six-meter high French provincial crystal chandeliers line the soaring ceiling, and dramatic Art Deco wall panels create an aesthetic of old-world glamour fit for modern royalty.
As you walk through the building, you’ll discover the lavish stone bathrooms, the private Bridal Room and ensuite, and the mezzanine balcony overlooking the entire ballroom. Owner and wedding and events industry icon, George Ross, states, "My sole ambition is to inject beauty, passion and grandeur into every wedding, engagement, christening, school and corporate event.”
What you’ll love about Vogue Ballroom Burwood for your wedding:
- The feeling of luxury. If you expect nothing less than a VIP experience for you and all your guests, the Vogue Ballroom is your perfect venue. Crystal chandeliers, stone bathrooms, and a palatial space set the tone for elegant, unforgettable weddings.
- The tailored catering package. George sits down with his couples to tailor food and beverage packages that suit your preferences and dietary needs. Together with their executive chefs and professional waitstaff, this team takes care of every request.
- The exceptional Melbourne location. Located just 20 minutes from the Melbourne CBD in Burwood East, the Vogue Ballroom is easily accessible for guests arriving from all over Melbourne.
Highlights of Vogue Ballroom Burwood for your wedding:
- Free onsite parking. Secure parking for up to 120 cars is available onsite.
- Inhouse function coordinators. No request is too big or too small for your personal inhouse coordinator. They take care of every detail so that you can truly indulge in enjoying your wedding day.
- The capacity. Vogue Ballroom can seat up to 370 guests in a cocktail-style arrangement. The space is comfortable and roomy, so you never feel like there’s too big a crowd.
Does the Vogue Ballroom Burwood have a Bridal Suite?
They certainly do! Their private Bridal Room features its own ensuite and is the perfect place to get ready before the ceremony, and to refresh yourself before and during the reception.
What sort of food does the Vogue Ballroom Burwood catering team provide?
Vogue Ballroom’s executive chef and events department create delicious menus, inspired by modern international cuisine. This award-winning team can cater to any dietary request to create menus your guests will rave about. A banquet supervisor and senior waiter oversee the whole event to ensure everything runs smoothly, and any requests are looked after swiftly.
Is there parking onsite at Vogue Ballroom Burwood?
There is secure parking for up to 120 cars located onsite at the Vogue Ballroom.
Where is the nearest accommodation to Vogue Ballroom Burwood?
- The Burvale Hotel, rooms starting from $103 per night.
- Quest Burwood East, rooms starting from $146 per night.
- Ibis Melbourne Glen Waverly, room starting from $83 per night.
“Perfect, couldn't ask for more. The staff were amazing and the catering was superb. Our guests enjoyed a 7-course meal with unlimited drinks, which were all very well priced. George was so professional and organised everything for us, including our decoration. Could not fault and would strongly recommend.” Laura C