Always Classic Cars is a Victorian wedding car hire company specialising in dreamy vintage vehicles from years gone by. Maintained by mechanics and driven by chauffeurs, these stunning cars are in excellent condition and offer a smooth, enjoyable ride. In Always Classic Cars' fleet, you'll find a mix of Rolls Royce, Bentley, and Jaguar, with some of these exquisite cars dating back to the 1930s.
If you're looking for a car hire company to drive you to your wedding, one with some of the finest vintage cars imaginable, you can't go past Always Classic Cars. Known for their superior customer service and stunning, rare vehicles, this 5-star company near-guarantees a seamless journey and once in a lifetime experience. Whether you're an avid car enthusiast or not, the magnificent vintage vehicles in Always Classic Cars' expansive fleet are sure to impress.
Indeed, Always Classic Cars' hefty fleet features an eclectic assortment of prestige vintage vehicles, including but not limited to a 1932 Rolls Royce, 1959 Austin Princess Limousine, and 1962 Bentley Cloud, among many others. These classic vehicles have been kept in mint condition and are frequently checked by mechanics, ensuring that these cars are safe and reliable. Although with Always Classic Cars, you can expect more than just safe; you can expect the exceptional - after all, this is an award-winning company.
Winners of the 2012 Australian Achievers Award, Always Classic Cars are undoubtedly no strangers to hard work and phenomenal customer service. With this popular Victorian car hire company, you can expect to be treated incredibly well, driven by a professional chauffeur, and kept up to date with the details, ensuring you feel calm, in control, and ready for one of the most exciting days of your life.
"Amazing service! So professional, accommodating, helpful, beautiful cars and great drivers! Aldo and Harry did a wonderful job driving me, my parents, and bridesmaids up to my wedding at Chateau Wyuna. Can't thank this amazing service any more!! Definitely recommend these beautiful cars!!!" Maryanne
What you'll love about working with Always Classic Cars for your wedding:
- The professionalism and service. Always Classic Cars is a four-time winner of a Customer Service Award, demonstrating their uncanny ability to provide the very best service. With Always Classic Cars, you can expect reliability, professionalism, and - importantly - to arrive on time for your wedding.
- The affordable pricing. Always Classic Cars offer their elegant, remarkable wedding cars at great prices, ensuring every couple has the chance to experience an exhilarating novelty - riding in a beautiful, vintage car.
Highlights of working with Always Classic Cars:
- Multiple award-winning car hire company
- Extensive range of stunning vintage cars
- Experienced company with a superb reputation
- Outstanding customer service
- Cars driven by professional chauffeurs
Here's a sneak peek of some of the stylish vintage cars in Always Classic Cars' fleet:
- 1932 Rolls Royce
- 1935 Rolls Royce Sedanca DeVille
- 1947 Rolls Royce Silver Wraith
- 1950 Bentley Couch Built Dawn
- 1959 Austin Princess Limousine
- 1959 Rolls Royce Cloud
- 1960 LWB Bentley Cloud
- 1960 Rolls Royce Phantom V
- 1962 Bentley Cloud
- 1969 Rolls Royce Stretch Limousines
- 2006 Mercedes SClass
"It's because of Always Classic Cars our wedding day ran as smoothly as it did. They were so professional they drove out to the Yarra Valley the day before so they knew the route. They found a major problem that the car wouldn't have been able to get up a hill to the Airbnb so they contacted the Airbnb and organised access through another property. I couldn't thank or recommend them enough!!" Sara
I manage Always Classic Cars and have been for the last 29 years. I am a second generation Chauffeur and have chauffeured well over 5000 Brides in 33years. I have also been a personal Chauffeur to the British Consul General for around 7 years. Chauffeured plenty of international guest, Sports and many celebrates over the years. My belief is as a chauffeur that the person in the car is the most important person and should be cared for in a very processional and fun manner.
Attn: Vincent Mennilli
Manager / Owner