Nestled in the heart of the picturesque Dandenong Ranges Forest, Nathania Springs Receptions is one of Victoria’s most renowned garden wedding venues. With a rich history dating back to the 1890s, the property has recently undergone a thoughtful renovation, preserving the venue's old-world charm and natural beauty. Celebrate with your loved ones on three acres of privacy and serenity.
Your guests will adore the welcoming homestead feel of the property, reflected in the friendly staff. Explore the stunning botanic gardens, which are equally beautiful in each season. Nathania Springs Receptions is named in reference to the naturally occurring mineral springs on the property, which are considered to have healing properties by the traditional land owners.
On the day of your wedding, you’ll have access to your own private garden and relaxation area, the perfect spot to take an invaluable quiet moment together. For a romantic outdoor wedding ceremony, exchanging vows under the canopy of the Dandenong Ranges forest is a particularly special option. For a beautiful indoor ceremony option, the timber-roofed chapel features a red-carpet entry, baby grand piano, and chandelier lighting.
You’ll know from your first enquiry that your wedding is in safe hands with the experienced and passionate wedding professionals from Nathania Springs Receptions.
“My wife and I recently got married here, and it was the most perfect venue! Absolutely amazing staff who accommodated every obscure request. They even went above and beyond to source an Indian wedding menu which was delicious. The venue itself is magical; the pictures don't do it justice! Especially in Autumn, the foliage and trees of every colour made our day even more special, and our guests still haven't stopped raving about it. So many picturesque areas and a gorgeous reception hall. Very reasonable pricing compared to other similar-sized venues also, but rest assured no compromise on quality is made.” – Sim R
What you’ll love about working with Nathania Springs Receptions for your wedding:
- The spacious dining room. After your garden or chapel ceremony, you need not go far for a spirited celebration with your friends and family. Nathania Springs Receptions' fully-equipped and recently renovated dining room allows for a seamless flow from vows to dinner.
- All-inclusive package. Nathania Springs Receptions’ all-inclusive exclusive hire package offers unprecedented value. Better still, the package has been designed to include all the thoughtful extras that truly make your wedding day an unforgettable experience. With exclusive hire and five hours of reception time, Nathania Springs Receptions have thought of everything you require for a romantic and well-organised wedding.
- Your personal wedding coordinator. Your personal wedding coordinator will assist you through the planning process, using their event skills and knowledge of the venue to ensure every detail is considered. On the day of your wedding, your personal coordinator will help to guide your vendors and ensure the celebrations are running to schedule.
Highlights of working with Nathania Springs Receptions for your wedding:
- Complimentary onsite parking
- Five hours of reception time
- Fresh floral arrangements for your centrepieces
- Table linen
- Delicious dining options
- Guest list
- Wishing well
- Complimentary cake-cutting and cake bags
- Indoor and outdoor ceremony options
- Spectacular views of the Dandenong Ranges forest
- Beautifully maintained gardens
What is included in Nathania Springs Receptions Exclusive Wedding Package:
The team from Nathania Springs Receptions pride themselves on a high-quality all-in-one wedding venue offering delivered with excellent service. Their all-inclusive wedding package has been designed to include everything you require for an enchanting wedding celebration.
- Exclusive use of Nathania Springs’ reception centre and gardens
- Five hour reception, with unlimited ceremony and photography time
- Your choice of the timber gazebo, outdoor ceremony area or chapel for your ceremony
- Use of the deck for your pre-dinner drinks and canapés
- Exclusive access to the private bridal retreat and garden, set on the edge of the Dandenong Ranges forest
- Inviting dining room for your reception
- Exclusive access to the fairy lit gardens, rustic gazebo and outdoor deck for all of your wedding photography
- Personal wedding co-ordinator and wait staff
- Indoor and outdoor sound systems throughout the venue
- Complimentary onsite parking
- Fresh floral arrangements for your centre pieces
- Table linen and white Tiffany chairs
- Guest list and table menus
- Wishing well
- Selection of pre-dinner drinks & canapes
- Three course meal including your choice of two entrées, two main courses and two desserts served alternating
- Five hour unlimited beverage package including heavy and light beers, red and white wine, sparkling wine, moscato and soft drinks
- Tea coffee and chocolates
- Complimentary cake cutting and cake bags
“My daughter was married here on Saturday. The ceremony in the gazebo was beautiful. The reception was perfect. The timing and management throughout the night were completely professional. The two young wait staff just couldn't do enough for us, and we have had so many compliments about the food.” – Wendy B.