Soar to new heights at Eureka 89, a breathtaking skyscraper wedding venue in Melbourne with mesmerising views over the city and beyond. Complete with two sleek open-plan event spaces, award-winning catering and all the tech facilities you could hope for, Eureka 89 is a world-class wedding destination that rises above the rest.
Situated a stone’s throw from the banks of the Yarra River, Eureka 89 is a Melbourne landmark that can be seen from far and wide. Rising up 300 metres from sea level, it proudly stands as the highest event space in the southern hemisphere. The Eureka Tower is an architectural icon where weddings can take place on the 89th floor. From here, the wraparound glass windows reveal the sensational skyline from every angle.
Eureka 89 can be hired exclusively for your wedding celebration, or each of the two key event spaces can be hired individually. The North Point Room and the Southern Point Room enjoy incredible panoramic views over the CBD, Federation Square, Flinders Street station and more. Your guests will marvel at its bird’s eye perspective and the glittering city lights after dusk.
Your guests will also be treated to 5-star service and catering from the moment they arrive. The acclaimed head chef, Renee Mertillano, has over 20 years of experience in the industry and will work closely with you to devise a standout reception meal. Eureka 89 weddings will elevate your senses and create memories that last a lifetime.
Top 3 things you’ll love about your Eureka 89 wedding:
- The Views. Your wedding day at Eureka 89 will have the most extraordinary views in the city. You’ll even be able to spot the Dandenong Ranges in the distance on a clear day.
- Flexibility. There are plenty of ceremony and reception layouts to choose from at Eureka 89. You can hire the whole floor or keep your party to one section of the venue.
- The Location. Eureka 89 is in Southbank, just moments from the Yarra River. The city’s best transport links and sightseeing attractions are all within a short walking distance.
Choose from 3 ceremony and reception options at Eureka 89:
- North Point Room. A contemporary and fully equipped sky-high function area with floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking Melbourne CBD, Port Phillip Bay, Federation Square and Flinders Street Station. It has a capacity for 120 dining and 230 for a cocktail reception.
- Southern Point Room. A more intimate space with its own cocktail bar and a hand-cut chandelier. It’s a stunning space to entertain with views over Port Phillip Bay, Albert Park Lake and the Botanical Gardens. There’s space for 40 dining and 110 standing.
What the Eureka 89 wedding spaces are like:
- Experienced in-house Wedding Coordinator
- Open-plan layouts with a variety of setups available
- Gorgeous natural light through the huge window panes
- The latest AV equipment is installed for you to use
- Wraparound views of Melbourne CBD and beyond
- Contemporary interiors that can be themed to your style
- Ceremony, reception and photo opportunities all in one place
Here’s what else you need to know about Eureka 89 weddings:
- Fine dining menus curated by an A-list chef
- Discounted parking at the base of the building
- Excellent public transport links into Southbank
- Exclusive use of your chosen wedding spaces
- 5-star hotel accommodation close to the venue
- List of recommended suppliers at your disposal
- Wheelchair accessible
How much does a wedding at Eureka 89 cost?
Eureka 89 weddings work on a minimum spend basis for exclusive use of the whole floor, the North Point Room, or the Southern Point Room. Couples can choose a variety of food and beverage packages to meet the required minimum spend. To hire the entire venue, the approximate price can range from $22,000 to $35,000 depending on the day and season.
What are some of the nearby attractions to Eureka 89?
- Eureka Skydeck
- Royal Botanic Gardens
- Albert Park Lake
- National Gallery of Victoria
- State Library Victoria
- Melbourne Cricket Ground
- Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre
- St Kilda Beach
Is Eureka 89 a nice place for a wedding?
Definitely. Couples pick Eureka 89 for its phenomenal views over the entire city, the versatile event spaces and the mouthwatering cuisine. If you are looking for a central Melbourne venue that has a real wow factor, the Eureka 89 should be at the top of your list.