Following a recent refurbishment, San Remo Ballroom Melbourne is bolder, brighter and more beautiful than ever before. Catering to weddings for over 150 guests, this magnificent ballroom wedding venue in the heart of Carlton offers luxurious Art Deco-inspired decor, crystal chandeliers, exceptional service, multi-course wedding menus, and Melbourne’s largest dancefloor for your special day.
Located in the heart of Carlton, the iconic San Remo Ballroom has been refurbished and transformed into the most stunning event venue in Melbourne. As you enter this elegant ballroom venue, you’ll be met by San Remo’s experienced and creative wedding team, who will ensure your special day is a memorable event for you and your guests from start to finish. Available for weddings of over 150 guests, San Remo Ballroom is an inspired choice for couples wishing to be transported into a world of classic luxury and decadence.
From the moment you step into the brand new entrance foyer at San Remo Ballroom, you’ll adore the sense of sophisticated glamour and subtle Art Deco details. Enjoy a drink at the sleek new bar before having your breath taken when away as you enter the Grand Ballroom.
In the Grand Ballroom, twelve waterfall drop crystal chandeliers surround the space, with a jaw-dropping six-metre wide cascading crystal chandelier hanging in the centre, creating a halo of twinkling romantic light above your heads as you dance the night away on the large circular dancefloor below.
“We are so happy we chose to have our wedding at San Remo Ballroom and got to work with such a genuine team who put on the best night for us. Everyone loved the new look and the delicious food. You guys made this a seamless and stress-free process for us. We hope that the future brings you guys lots of new business as I can’t think of any other venue that puts on a show and provides amazing customer service like you guys. We will continue to recommend you to all our friends and family.” — Elyse G.
Top 3 things you’ll love about your San Remo Ballroom Melbourne wedding:
- The dazzling Art Deco interiors. As you step through the grand entrance at San Remo Ballroom, the scene is set for a show-stopping wedding experience. The elaborate Art Deco architecture and exquisite decor evoke a sense of old-world glamour, with features including glittering crystal chandeliers, soaring ceilings, fluted timber, and elegant brass details.
- The exceptional service. From the moment your wedding planning journey with San Remo Ballroom begins, you’ll be in great hands with their dedicated wedding coordinators. Together with San Remo’s in-house executive chef and professional waitstaff, the expert events team takes care of every request to ensure you have a seamless and stress-free experience.
- The mouthwatering menus. San Remo Ballroom’s elegant three or five-course wedding menus are beautifully plated and jam-packed with exceptional flavours, showcasing the finest local and seasonal produce. Your guests will be blown away by each mouthwatering dish, paired perfectly with premium wines from San Remo’s customisable all-inclusive beverage packages.
Highlights of San Remo Ballroom weddings:
- Catering to weddings of 150 and over
- Flexible ballroom space with large central dancefloor
- Romantic and elegant Art Deco interiors with crystal chandeliers
- Recently refurbished with stunning contemporary finishes
- Bespoke food and beverage packages to suit your needs
- 2kms from Melbourne CBD with ample parking and public transport links
What’s the capacity for events and weddings at San Remo Ballroom Melbourne?
San Remo Ballroom can accommodate 450 seated guests for weddings with space for a dancefloor and 550 seated guests for other events. If you’re planning to host a standing cocktail event, there is space for up to 950 guests. Please note that San Remo Ballroom is available for weddings with a minimum of 150 guests.
Is there parking at San Remo Ballroom Melbourne?
There are 200 car parking spaces across the road from San Remo Ballroom at St Brigid's Church.
We always have, and always will, provide the absolute best customer service - tailored and unique to each client - from initial enquiry, through to pack down and everything in between! Under the helm of directors Rob and Maria Cadoni, the fabulous dedicated team that worked tirelessly behind the scenes to create the most magical events for you before our renovation, are the same trusted team welcoming you back. That’s a whole lot of skill, creativity, knowledge, reliability, professionalism and
Maria & Rob Cadoni