Hugging the coastline on the world-renowned Mornington Peninsula, Mercure Portsea is a highly-sought-after wedding destination. Boasting beach views and surrounded by award-winning wineries, Mercure Portsea stands out from the crowd as a pristine golf course and boutique 4-star hotel rolled into one. Mercure Portsea is located just two hours from Melbourne’s CBD, making it secluded without being inaccessible.
“A perfect venue! We had both the ceremony and reception here and it was amazing. The venue is just beautiful, and so many guests complimented it. Our food was delicious and the service the staff gave us was great. So happy we choose here to have our special day.” Victoria M
Nestled amongst rolling greens and native trees, take advantage of the stunning environment by holding your ceremony in the lush gardens. Your guests will enjoy a gentle sea breeze and views across the Mornington Peninsula as you make your way down the aisle from the main house. Alternatively, the balcony up at the venue is ideally positioned for dreamy ceremonies with a dramatic backdrop.
The ceremony package includes:
- 40 white chairs
- A signing table
- Golf buggies to transport your guests to and from the ceremony
Receptions at Mercure Portsea take place in the light-filled Portsea Ballroom, a contemporary space with plenty of room for a dinner-and-dancing arrangement. The Ballroom is a flexible space that can easily be dressed up according to your theme. The attentive team at Mercure Portsea have garnered a reputation for excellence, ensuring each couple receives a personalised and professional experience.
The Mercure Portsea team are used to creating gourmet meals that can satisfy every guest. Specialising in contemporary Australian cuisine, they use fresh and seasonal ingredients to create exciting menus that meet every dietary requirement. Paired with award-winning wines from neighbouring properties, your food and dining experience is a carefully curated experience.
What you’ll love about Mercure Portsea Mornington Peninsula:
- The award-winning location. Set within the award-winning Mornington Peninsula wine region, Mercure Portsea steps up to the plate with unmatched service and superior dining.
- Combining garden and seaside themes. Can’t decide between a relaxed garden wedding or a dramatic coastal affair? At Mercure Portsea, you get the best of both worlds.
- Onsite accommodation. There’s no need to hail a taxi at the end of the evening; you can retire to one of Mercure Portsea’s 24 gorgeous onsite hotel suites.
Highlights of Mercure Portsea Mornington Peninsula:
- Rolling gardens on a prestigious golf course
- Views over Port Phillip Bay
- Features a stunning modern ballroom
What are weddings at Mercure Portsea Mornington Peninsula like?
Elegant and relaxed, with an emphasis on simple luxury. Ceremonies can take place on the prestigious golf course before your reception begins in the modern ballroom.
Is there parking at Mercure Portsea Mornington Peninsula?
There are 150 parking spaces onsite.
“The golf course has a beautiful spot to get married, stunning spots for photos & a fantastic function room with amazing views of the course & the bay. All our guests raved about how beautiful the venue is & how great the food was... An absolutely stunning location offering a very high standard of service.” Victoria T