Located on level 40 of Melbourne's new Oakwood Premier Hotel, Strato Melbourne is Southbank's hottest new restaurant wedding venue. Dedicated wedding coordinators, unrivalled Melbourne views, chic interiors, and chef-curated menus guarantee a truly memorable wedding experience at Strato Melbourne.
Strato Melbourne Wedding Venue Snapshot:
- Luxury restaurant wedding venue on level 40 of Oakwood Premier
- Unrivalled Southbank location overlooking Port Phillip Bay
- Curated wedding spaces with stunning contemporary interiors
- Dedicated events team and exquisite dining experiences
- Sprawling alfresco terrace boasting incredible views
- On-site accommodation at the newly opened Oakwood Hotel
- Easily accessible via public transport thanks to a central location
If you're on the lookout for a fabulous restaurant wedding venue in Melbourne that's brimming with contemporary elegance, look no further than Strato Melbourne. Host your ceremony and reception in one stunning location and wow your guests with exquisite fine dining experiences and unrivalled bay and city views at this sleek restaurant and bar.
Perched on the 40th floor of the newly opened Oakwood Premier Hotel, Strato provides a jaw-dropping setting for luxe modern weddings in Melbourne. Spectacular seven-metre-high windows provide an unrivalled and ever-evolving 360-degree view of Melbourne and Port Phillip Bay, while dedicated event planners ensure a seamless and unforgettable wedding experience.
What's the capacity for weddings at Strato Melbourne?
Capacity limits will vary depending on your chosen venue space and are as follows:
- Strato Bar and Lounge — 180 cocktail
- Strato Restaurant — 55 seated
- Strato Bar — 150 cocktail
- Strato Lounge — 30 cocktail
- Port Phillip Room — 30 banquet, 55 cocktail
- Yarra Room: 40 banquet, 70 cocktail
How late can weddings at Strato Melbourne end?
Weddings at Strato Melbourne should end by 1am.