Cruise Bar is a stylish waterfront wedding venue in Sydney’s trendy Circular Quay, with a stunning rooftop space for ceremonies and incredible vistas of Sydney Harbour and the Opera House. Aside from the views, you’ll love the bespoke wedding packages, impressive food menus, exceptional service, and carefully curated beverage lists at this iconic Sydney venue.
If you’re envisioning a luxurious, waterfront wedding with unbeatable views of Sydney Harbour and the Opera House, Cruise Bar Sydney is the place for you. This trendy venue is a popular choice for modern weddings in Sydney’s Circular Quay, offering three contemporary and stylish event spaces set over three levels.
Wedding ceremonies at Cruise Bar take place on the spacious rooftop overlooking Sydney Harbour. Say your vows against a breathtaking backdrop of sparkling blue waters and Sydney’s most iconic landmark — the Opera House. And if you’re worried about unpredictable weather affecting your nuptials, the team at Cruise Bar can organise for a clear all-weather marquee to be set up on the rooftop.
Each sophisticated reception space at Cruise Bar Sydney boasts luxe interiors that require little to no additional styling for your wedding. Whether you opt to host your wedding celebrations in the oriental chic surroundings of the Junk Lounge or the nautical-style waterside Cruise Bar, you can expect stylish interiors and spectacular harbour views.
Top 3 things you’ll love about your Cruise Bar Sydney wedding:
- Picturesque waterfront views. This luxurious multi-level wedding venue is renowned for its chic harbourside surroundings and unrivalled waterfront location in Circular Quay. Stunning vistas of Sydney Opera House and the city skyline form an unbeatable backdrop for your wedding celebrations and photos at Cruise Bar.
- Rooftop wedding ceremonies. We can’t think of a more picturesque setting for your ceremony than Cruise Bar’s incredible rooftop. Many couples opt to frame the Sydney Opera House view with a beautiful arbour adorned with dreamy floral arrangements.
- Modern and stylish event spaces. Cruise Bar Sydney houses three luxurious event spaces, each as impressive as the next. There’s a wraparound rooftop for ceremonies overlooking the harbour, an edgy Southeast Asian inspired cocktail lounge for stylish receptions, and a gorgeous nautical themed waterside space with an adjoining alfresco terrace on the ground level.
What Cruise Bar Sydney weddings are like:
- Modern, stylish and light-filled event spaces
- Enviable waterside location in Circular Quay
- Stunning views of the harbour and Sydney Opera House
- Expansive rooftop space for wedding ceremonies
- Exceptional menus by world-class chefs
- Bespoke beverage packages
What does a wedding at Cruise Bar Sydney cost?
Cruise Bar’s White Sails Cocktail Package costs $149 per person, and the Harbourview Cocktail Package is $175 per person, both with a minimum requirement of 60 guests. The Royal Banquet Package is $299 per person, with a minimum of 40 guests and a maximum of 85.
Is there parking at Cruise Bar Sydney?
Clocktower Car Park on 55 Harrington Street is the closest car park to Cruise Bar. Car spaces can be booked directly through Wilson Parking.
What are some of the nearby attractions to Cruise Bar Sydney?
- Circular Quay
- Sydney Opera House
- The Rocks precinct
- Sydney Harbour Bridge