Always dreamt of getting married at a charming, historic homestead? If so, Melbourne’s Normanby House Reception is the perfect wedding venue for you. Dating back to 1905, this stunning venue boasts elegant, glowing interiors, open fireplaces, vintage detailing, and a spacious dancefloor. Whether you’re after an intimate, romantic affair or an extravagant, lively occasion, the dynamic team at Normanby House Reception are eager to bring it to life.
This magical venue only hosts one wedding per day; therefore, their attention, care, and guidance are all yours! From tailored menus to comprehensive wedding packages, Normanby House Reception has you and your wedding completely covered.
Known as one of Melbourne’s most romantic venues, you and your guests won’t be disappointed. With picturesque photo opportunities, talented executive chefs ready to wow your tastebuds, and various dining styles available, your day will be remembered and cherished for years to come.
“Normanby house was everything I wanted and more. Homely and inviting yet classy at the same time. The team were fantastic — very supportive and flexible, catering to our every need. We had an absolute ball.” — Dilek K.
What you’ll love about your wedding at Normanby House Reception Melbourne:
- Gorgeous wedding settings. Normanby House Reception offers naturally beautiful exteriors and a stunning dedicated function room for you to exchange vows, enjoy a meal with your guests, and celebrate your newly officiated marriage underneath the glow of the chandeliers.
- The team’s undivided attention. Your wedding day is all about you, your partner, and your love for one another. Normanby House Reception understands this and only hosts one wedding per day to ensure you get the attention, care, and support you need. They promise to guide you through every step and do their best to bring your wedding vision to life.
- Mouthwatering menus. For delicious in-house menus, you’ve come to the right place. Normanby House Reception’s team of talented executive chefs offer mouthwatering tailored menus to suit any style of wedding — from casual cocktail parties to elaborate multi-course meals.
What Normanby House Reception Melbourne weddings are like:
- Historic 1905 homestead venue
- One wedding per day
- Passionate, dedicated team
- Mouthwatering menus
- All-in-one location (ceremony and reception)
- Endless photo opportunities
What’s the maximum capacity for weddings at Normanby House Reception Melbourne?
Normanby House Reception can accommodate up to 220 guests for a romantic, memorable wedding experience.
“Great venue, lovely team, and the management were very accommodating and professional. All our guests said that the food was wonderful and that it was one of the best receptions they had been to!” — Kathleen D.