Set amidst six gorgeous acres of native landscaped gardens, Potters Receptions is one of Melbourne’s most unique wedding venues. It boasts an enchanting wisteria-draped courtyard, majestic waterfalls, an alfresco bar, a cosy garden chapel, and so much more. Potters Receptions offers an idyllic backdrop for a truly awe-inspiring indoor or outdoor wedding, with exclusive onsite accommodation.
Have you always dreamt of a magical storybook wedding but haven’t yet found the perfect wedding venue? If this is the case, Potters Receptions is here to make your wedding dreams come true. This indescribably stunning wedding venue is located at the gateway to the Yarra Valley, only twenty minutes away from the Melbourne CBD.
Potters Receptions' ceremony and reception spaces are endless, from picturesque gazebo lawns and pendant lit ceilings, to rustic wraparound timber dancefloors and luscious native gardens. Whatever you’ve been envisioning for your wedding day, Potters Receptions can accommodate.
This remarkable all-in-one wedding venue was specifically designed to accentuate the natural light and seasonal changes all year round. This leads to exceptional, unique wedding photography opportunities, regardless of climate, weather or time of day. Potters Receptions is the place to be for a romantic outdoor ceremony, followed by a delicious restaurant-quality gourmet meal in a grand dining hall.
“Potters Receptions is an unbelievable venue!! I loved having my wedding here back in July this year. The serene backgrounds with Australian native plants, waterfalls and boardwalks are incredible. The owners were very nice to deal with, and all the staff were wonderful throughout the whole planning process and were only too happy to help out with anything. I would recommend this venue to anyone who is getting married!!” - Jessica M.
What you’ll love about your wedding at Potters Receptions Yarra Valley:
- Magical ceremony settings. Potters Receptions boast three exquisite ceremony options, including a stunning one-of-a-kind wisteria-draped courtyard, a gorgeous vintage chapel surrounded by authentic Australian scenery, and lush waterfall-sprinkled gardens. Each beautiful space is connected by brick-paved pathways, detailed with distinctive wrought iron handrails. Potters Receptions also offers a giant ghost gumtree, a magical rock pool, and surrounding urban forests for more intimate gatherings.
- Elegant reception options. After your picturesque ceremony, you and your guests can enjoy an ambient reception and pre-dinner drinks in the delightful elevated alfresco bar in the wisteria courtyard, or the rustic, elegant grand dining room - a space filled with French oak chairs, chandeliers, unique glass features, wraparound timber dancefloor, and stunning glass windows looking out onto the floodlit waterfall gardens.
- Delicious bespoke menus. Potters Receptions’ team of chefs create restaurant-quality gourmet meals using the best local produce around. Whether you’re after a cocktail-grazing reception, shared platters or a multi-course sit-down dinner, Potters Receptions know how to throw a lavish, delectable affair. Bespoke menu packages and caterer recommendations are also available if you have specific dietary requirements or wish for a culturally specific meal.
- Stunning exclusive onsite accommodation. If you thought this wedding venue didn’t have it all, it really does! It boasts eight luxurious wedding suites, including a featured Bridal Suite. You can enjoy plush carpets, cloud-like beds, private garden views, and open rainfall showers. Potters Receptions’ onsite accommodation will complete your wedding experience with some quality pampering.
What Potters Receptions Yarra Valley weddings are like:
- Exquisite, unique wedding settings with optimal photography opportunities
- Luxury exclusive onsite accommodation
- Accommodates for multicultural weddings
- Experienced wedding coordinators
- Exclusive photo booth available
What’s the max capacity for weddings at Potters Receptions Melbourne?
Potters Receptions can accommodate weddings of 60 guests to 220 guests. They’re well-equipped with professional staff, appropriate facilities, and ample outdoor space to make your wedding an unforgettable occasion for all.
“Potters Receptions is a beautiful venue with everything you need. We knew we wanted to get married here as soon as we saw the venue. The staff are incredible and very easy to deal with. Our coordinator, Sarah, was amazing! She was so supportive during the whole process... Potters Receptions literally has everything you need in a wedding venue; a stunning courtyard to have your ceremony and pre-dinner drinks, endless locations around the property for photos, a beautiful bridal retreat to get ready in prior to your ceremony, and even onsite accommodation for you and guests.” - Danielle F.