Stunning views and wide-ranging catering options are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to Hyatt Regency Perth’s offerings, with this elegant-luxe hotel wedding venue providing couples with everything they could need for a seamless reception.
With a prime position near the Swan River waterfront, Hyatt Regency Perth is a popular venue for couples after beautiful riverside photos and water views, with all the modern comforts of a city-based hotel venue.
This sophisticated hotel offers stunning reception spaces, an indoor ceremony site, absolutely mouthwatering fare prepared by experienced chefs, and special accommodation rates for luxurious suites. With Hyatt Regency Perth, you’ll experience nothing but the best from your dedicated wedding coordinator and beyond.
“We had the most amazing few nights at the Hyatt Regency Perth for our wedding. The staff and attention were outstanding and the food was just amazing. Nothing was any problem or trouble and everyone treated us like we were very special. We highly recommend and will definitely return.” — Clare.
What you'll love about working with Hyatt Regency Perth for your Perth wedding:
- The incredible catering options. Cocktail canapés, two and three-course set menus and buffet dinners are just the beginning of what’s on offer at this 5-star hotel. This culinary team uses fresh, local produce to craft delicious meals of sensational calibre. After something specific? The venue’s executive chef can work with you to design a bespoke menu tailored just for your wedding.
- 3+ stunning reception spaces. Catering for both intimate and larger occasions, Hyatt Regency Perth has more than three magnificent reception spaces to choose from — the Grand Ballroom, Plaza Ballroom, and Gershwin's Wine Room are the most popular options. Each space is elegant and will perfectly set the scene for a romantic Perth wedding.
Highlights of Hyatt Regency Perth:
- Design a bespoke menu with the venue’s chef
- Langley Park and Lake Vasto are nearby for photos
- Weather-safe ceremony site option
- State-of-the-art technology
- Convenient location, close to Perth CBD
- Dedicated wedding coordinator
- Capacity for up to 500 guests
- Special accommodation rates
“The best hotel worldwide. No.1 in customer service, rooms are big enough and the best place for events, functions. Beautiful scenery of the Swan River. I just love it. I'll go there again and again.” — Anand.