The vibe at Aloft Perth is cool and contemporary, with local artists' eye-catching pieces taking centre stage in the lobby and throughout the many creative spaces within the hotel. High ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows flood the hotel’s venue spaces and guest rooms with refreshing natural light, giving the hotel a feel that is reminiscent of a New York City loft space.
Weddings at Aloft Perth usually begin with an outdoor ceremony on the hotel’s beautiful rooftop terrace. Many couples make the most of the incredible Swan River views by framing them with an arbour adorned in stunning florals. The adjacent rooftop ballroom is the only one of its kind in Perth and is the ideal venue for a wedding reception, with its floor-to-ceiling windows, flexible interiors, and panoramic views.
Aloft Perth’s dedicated event planner will work closely with you to transform your chosen event space into a stunning reception venue. They’ll take care of all the finer details to ensure your vision is brought to life and your wedding day unfolds seamlessly. Pair this with customisable wedding menus crafted with care by the hotel’s talented culinary staff, and you’ve got yourself a stress-free hotel wedding venue that’s sure to leave a lasting impression.
“Our wedding coordinators at Aloft were very flexible, helpful and generous - everything from customised catering packages to setting up our decor was well looked after. The food was very tasty and the portion sizes are generous. The top floor ballroom and terrace look amazing and has gorgeous views of the city and river. Overall - our wedding at Aloft was good value for money and we had a fantastic experience!” - Trish Y
Aloft Perth is a Marriott Bonvoy property where you can earn loyalty points during your wedding and throughout your stay. Here are just a few highlights of a Marriott Bonvoy wedding:
- Personalised wedding & honeymoon planning
- Earn loyalty points throughout your wedding, bridal shower, or high tea
- Redeem points during your hens or bucks party
- Use points for your dream destination honeymoon
- Special offers for anniversary dinners after your wedding
- Access VIP experiences through Marriott Bonvoy Moments
- Exclusive member rates
Top 3 things you’ll love about your Aloft Perth wedding:
- The rooftop ballroom and terrace. There’s little wonder why Aloft Perth’s beautiful rooftop ballroom and adjoining terrace are popular venue choices for Perth weddings. Each space is completely customisable and boasts spectacular views of the city, Swan River, and Perth Hills, forming the perfect backdrop for a romantic rooftop wedding.
- The convenient location. Out-of-town guests will love Aloft Perth’s convenient location, just 15 minutes drive from Perth Airport. The hotel provides the perfect base for exploring Perth, with Swan Valley vineyards, Swan River cruises and Crown Perth all in close proximity.
- The stylish hotel accommodation. As your wedding celebrations come to an end, guests can take the elevator home and spend the night in one of Aloft Perth’s chic hotel rooms. Each tech-savvy room features modern amenities and impressive Swan River or Perth City views.
What Aloft Perth weddings are like:
- Sprawling views over the Swan River and Perth city
- Rooftop ballroom and terrace for weddings
- Dedicated in-house event planner
- Customised menus crafted by talented chefs
- 224 spacious and contemporary guest rooms
- 15-minute drive from Perth Airport
What is the hotel accommodation like at Aloft Perth?
Aloft Peth houses 224 stylish guest rooms, with modern amenities and impressive river views. Each tech-savvy room features an iPod docking station, 55-inch LED TV, complimentary high-speed WiFi, and lighted makeup mirror. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. For an unforgettable stay during your wedding celebrations, the spacious Savvy Suite offers wall to wall views of the river and city, with a funky living area and six-seat dining table. Wedding guests will receive exclusive discounts on accommodation bookings at Aloft Perth.
What are some of the nearby attractions to Aloft Perth?
- Crown Perth
- Optus Stadium
- Elizabeth Quay
- Kings Park and Botanic Garden
- Swan River