Tradewinds Hotel is a stunning riverside wedding venue renowned for its idyllic location and exquisite Swan River views. Nestled in Perth's East Fremantle, you can expect nothing less than breathtaking coastal backdrops, flavoursome menus, luxurious onsite accommodation, and dazzling wedding settings — not to mention the drop-dead gorgeous photo ops and a magical, lively atmosphere.
If you're after that quintessential coastal wedding venue with glorious seascapes and vibrant local community, you've found it! Tradewinds Hotel boasts unparalleled style and service, with your choice of elegant indoor function spaces and idyllic outdoor settings, including the popular Rooftop Terrace and Palm Balcony. Dance under the stars, watch the sun set over the water, and soak up the charming coastal ambience.
Whether you're after a vibrant outdoor cocktail party or a glamorous indoor affair, Tradewinds Hotel has the perfect space for you! From the old-worldy charm of the Palm Room to the premier views of the Rooftop Terrace, there's something for everyone. With up to six hours of venue hire, personalised menus, food stations, and pampered overnight stays up for grabs — you won't have to worry about a thing. With the creative assistance from Tradewinds Hotel's attentive event managers, your wedding will be brought to life in flawless fashion!
"So extremely happy with the Tradewinds Hotel as our wedding venue. It looked absolutely beautiful, and the events coordinator, Alyssa, is one of a kind. The food was fantastic, and the service was even better. So easy & stress-free. Couldn't have picked a better wedding venue." — Georgia V.
What you'll love about your wedding at Tradewinds Hotel Perth:
- Exquisite riverside settings. From the iconic coastal palm trees and pristine waters to the ambient festoon lighting and spacious garden courtyards — this stunning venue is a treat for all your senses. Whether you're after an intimate indoor gathering in The Heritage or Plympton Room or a spectacular outdoor gathering at the Rooftop Terrace, Palm Balcony, or Garden Courtyard — the choice is yours! Each boasts undeniable charm and atmosphere.
- Luxury onsite accommodation and activities. If you wish to stay overnight at this renowned riverside retreat, you won't regret it. Tradewinds Hotel is where modern sophistication meets heritage character. They boast 83 superbly decorated, spacious hotel suites, rooms, and apartments waiting to pamper you! You'll never want to leave after enjoying the 24-hour reception, room service, outdoor swimming pool, state-of-the-art gym, and complimentary parking!
- Spectacular packages. From Petite and Cocktail packages to extensive Elegant options, you'll be spoilt for choice. Six hours of venue hire, personalised menus, Chef-selected canapes, a luxurious overnight stay, and a newlywed brunch are just a few of the fabulous inclusions you can expect.
What's included in Tradewinds Hotel's wedding packages?
Tradewinds Hotel has several wedding packages to suit various wedding styles and budgets, starting from $140 — $175. This includes a cocktail-style option, the Petite package, the Terrace Cocktail option, and the Elegant package. Here's what's included in the latter:
- 6 Hour Venue Hire
- Including ½ Hour of Chefs Selection of Canapes
- 3 Course Set Menu with Alternate Drop Main or Long Table Menu
- 5 Hour Tradewinds Beverage Package
- Personalised Set Menu and Seating Plan
- Lectern and Microphone
- Dance Floor
- Tradewinds Chair Selection
- Skirted Bridal, Cake & Gift Tables
- Overnight Stay in our Fremantle Suite including breakfast for two and a late check out of 12pm
What Tradewinds Hotel Perth weddings are like:
- Stunning coastal wedding venue
- Breathtaking riverside views
- Gorgeous indoor and outdoor wedding settings
- Comprehensive wedding packages, starting from $140 — $175
- Mouthwatering menus
- Elegant, modern banquet rooms
- Luxurious onsite accommodation
- Attentive event management team
What's the maximum capacity for weddings at Tradewinds Hotel Perth?
Tradewinds Hotel can accommodate from 30 guests up to 220 guests on their Rooftop Terrace for an unforgettable wedding experience.
"We had both the ceremony and reception at the Tradewinds Hotel — ceremony on the rooftop overlooking the swan river and our reception in the palm room that also overlooks the river. Everything went smoothly, communication was great, and we had an amazing day." — Teagan E.