Nestled on the shores of Perth’s spectacular Swan River, Pagoda Resort & Spa offers a choice of three unique venue options for you to create your dream wedding day within. Established in 1926, the heritage-listed Historic Pagoda Ballroom is classic in style and offers old-world warmth and charm through elegant lighting, high ceilings, raised bar, and a grand old piano.
“Our consultant at the Pagoda, Santina, was incredibly professional and helpful. The food was great, the room was beautiful, service on the night was outstanding. We felt supported and encouraged through the whole process. Our guests had a great time. The hotel room was beautiful & comfortable.” Nancy V
For a more intimate gathering, the Waterwall Restaurant & Bar is beautifully suited to a cocktail style reception for up to 250 guests. It features natural light with floor-to-ceiling glass windows and a private bar. Complete with crystal chandelier lighting, white columns, and direct access to a tropical courtyard, the Pagoda Ballroom is the ideal choice for those wanting poolside pre-dinner drinks.
Book a viewing of Pagoda Resort & Spa’s reception and poolside ceremony locations with the resort’s dedicated Wedding Coordinator, Santina. Since 2009, Santina has organised hundreds of weddings exclusively at the Pagoda. With the highest level of attention to detail, she will take care to meet every detail of your wedding day.
What you can expect from Pagoda Resort & Spa for your wedding day in Perth:
- An in-house wedding coordinator. It shouldn’t be the couples’ job to keep an eye on the schedule, which is where Pagoda’s in-house wedding coordinator can step in to guide you and your guests through the day.
- Room for all your guests. Pagoda Resort & Spa can cater for up to 250 guests in a cocktail-style reception, and 220 guests for ceremonies.
- Luxurious dressings and decor. This venue oozes luxury, with crisp white table cloths, white columns, and crystal chandelier lighting.
What you’ll love about Pagoda Resort & Spa for your wedding day in Perth:
- The riverfront location. When the backdrop of your wedding photos is the iconic Swan River, you know you’ve found the right venue. A nearby jetty makes the perfect spot to take those gorgeous riverside photos.
- Onsite accommodation. No need to hail a late night-cab; everyone can grab a nightcap in one of Pagoda’s many hotel rooms. A Superior Room starts at around $165 per night.
- Their recommended suppliers. Having been in the wedding industry for many years, Pagoda Resort & Spa have a curated list of their favourite vendors, from decoration hire to photographers.
“The Pagoda was such a great and unique venue for our wedding reception. All the staff were so lovely and accommodating, especially our wedding coordinator, Santina. Nothing was too hard for them, and they would try to make any little changes we requested. We had so many compliments on our venue and how beautiful it was!” Shanyn C